Under The Desk

The video is just cause lol

Creds to @duskholland on Tumblr!

Warnings: bj under the table, (unseen) exhibitionism, dom!tom/sub!reader, sir/good girl kink, a lot of praise, fingering, slight degradation, pinching, minor pain kink. messy rough against-the-table unprotected sex (please practice safe sex!!!). I don't condone this form of relationship irl! be safe.

"You want me to what?"

The smirk on Professor Holland's face is unmoving as he folds his arms across his chest. The tight sleeves of his suit bulge to accommodate the curves of his biceps, and you find yourself biting your lower lip despite his shocking proposition.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock for the entire lesson, darling. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand. Thought you were my smart girl, eh?" He brings two slender fingers to your cheek, running calloused fingertips down to your chin. As Tom angles your face to look at him, his eyes hold nothing but dominance.

"But... What if someone sees?"

Tom is still caressing your face, and you feel yourself ease as he pushes his thumb into your mouth. He steps closer, caging you in until the backs of your thighs press into the hard line of his desk. As his warm breath fans out across your face, you shiver.

"No one will see," he tells you, accent thick. His South London twang always comes out more prominently in times like these. "We're too far at the front." He brings his other hand to your waist, squeezing your flesh with a rough touch that makes you moan around his thumb. "Promise I'll make it up to you, love," he adds, voice a blend of sultry tones. "I'll make it worth your while."

When he swaps out his thumb for his index and middle fingers, you instinctively lap around the pads of his fingertips. Tom just smirks, knowing he has you right in the palm of his hand. You've done risky things with your professor before, but to hide beneath his desk and suck him off for an hour..? It sounds like torture. Yet, with the way his eyes twinkle so seductively, you find yourself leaning into it. You've always been a bit of a sadist, anyway, and it'd be hard to disagree with him when he looks like this—brown hair slicked back, face glowing with health, deep eyes like pools of honey.

Tom pulls his fingers from your mouth, but before you can complain about their absence, he brings them down between your legs. You're already bare beneath the skirt—he'd spent a memorable five minutes ghosting his mouth over the front of your panties before ripping them off and devouring your aching slit with his tongue. You're still wet now, your cunt cooled by the mix of his saliva and your arousal that slicks your thighs. Tom coos as he presses his fingers into your hole.

"Sir," you whimper, reaching back to grab at the desk. You're running hot, skin prickling with need. Your nipples press against the front of your shirt, aching and straining, moving with each heavy heave of your chest. As Tom curves his fingers and quickly finds your g-spot, your breath hitches in the back of your throat.

"You're so wet, darling," he murmurs thickly. Tom steps closer, thin lips biting at your neck as you whimper. He doesn't need to be careful about leaving marks—both of you know the only person who will see you for the next hour will be him. "You want it, don't you? You want to do this for me. You want to have my cock down your throat as everyone else sits up there, completely unaware of what you're doing."

You toss your head back, inching closer to a high that he's only been denying you. "Yes," you gasp out, knowing he's right, knowing you can already feel the ache in your knees from the lecture hall's carpet. "I want it."