Quiet- Peter Parker

Credits to me I wrote this one lol

Words:2205
Parings: dom!Peter Parker sub!reader-ish
Summary: You and Peter share a bed things happen, one bed trope.

Warnings: SMUT , cursing, awkwardness, maybe second-hand embarrassment?, BOLD y/n! Web usage, oral (m! and f! Receiving), unprotected sex(please be safe irl)I think that's it.

Your POV

"Alright so know that everyone is here we can start this meeting." Tony said aka my dad, he glared at me cause I was late, but it's not my fault someone had stolen my cake, I had to go chase them and had Peter come as Spider-Man to web them so I could have my food.

"So we're creating groups for our mission 5 on all." Tony said. "I call Steve" Bucky said which made everyone laugh. "Ok have your husband I guess. Sam, Natasha, and Clint yall will be with them." Tony stated, they all just said ok. "And the next group will be me, Vision, Wanda, Peter, and Y/n." We all agreed. "Last Scott, Bruce, Thor, Strange, and Carol."

We all left to go to our missions. Our team got to the hotel, "Alright I don't want anybody in the same room as me, I don't need a reason I'm Tony Stark. Y/n and Peter don't share a room." My dad said leaving me, Peter, Vision, and Wanda. "Um I know what Mr. Stark but um I know Y'all are married so you guys can have the other big room to share." Peter said to Vison and Wanda.

"Aw thank you sweetheart, we wont tell Tony I promise." Wanda said to Peter. Wanda and Vision got to their room, well Vision went through the wall, but oh well. "So..... Uh what room number are we?" I asked Peter, as we were still in the hallway. "Oh right um let's see, 502" We looked around and saw our room was at the end of the hallway.

We walked into our it was small but not to bad, it had a tiny kitchen, bathroom, a recliner, and one bed..........oh boy. "Wow my dads Tony Stark and all he did was one full sized bed." I said scoffing.

"Uh I can sleep on the floor I-if you want." Peter said smiling at me but I could tell he didn't want to sleep on the floor. "Peter it's ok we can try to fit both of us on the bed." I said unpacking my things into the closet.

I got a shower and forgot to get my clothes "shit" I mumbled. "You ok?" Peter asked uh yeah can you turn around I forgot to bring my clothes." I said obviously embarrassed. " Oh yeah of course love." Peter said. I froze what did he just call me?

I got my clothes and changed then walked out of the bathroom. Peter then got a shower after the water heated back up. He came out in sweatpants and no shirt, his was wet and the way the water droplets dripped down on this abs, was so amazing, it was like he was a priceless painting that you couldn't touch.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Peter say, "Take a picture it'll last longer", he said smirking. "I mean if you insist." I said grabbing my phone, he turned red. "I'm joking Parker" I said laughing. "Oh yeah I knew that." He said walking over to the bed.

We both fell asleep eventually, both of us on the edge.

Peters POV

"Ah fuck, you're so tight y/n." I said entering her throbbing pussy. "fuck Peter faster." She said moaning at the feeling of my dick in her. I went faster and with super strength I was most likely leaving heavy marks on her hips where my hands were gripping at.