RIGHT ANSWER (Peter Parker)

All creds to @tomsholland2412 on tumblr!

Pairing: college!Peter Parker x college!fem reader

Word count: 3.8k

Warnings: first time writing smut, possible grammar mistakes, SMUT no plot (+18 minors dni) (dom!peter, fingering, oral(fem receiving), cervix kissing, overstimulation, vaginal penetration(unprotected), marking), Star Wars slander

Summary: Movie date with Peter turns into something very different when one gets bored of the movie

A/N: This is the first time I'm posting a oneshot on here and I wanna hear your thoughts on it even if it's bad, I'm open to any criticism.

I knock on the door of Peter's dorm room. Waiting to get inside and watch a movie with him. It's a usual thing for us to get together on Fridays at either of our places since we can't see each other because of our busy college schedules. Peter and I have been dating for over a year now and I could not love him more. He is a very understanding, kind and lovable person beside his charm. He may be the cutest and the hottest guy in our school, I don't know how he manages to do those at the same time but he is very successful at it.

When the door opens, a very smiley Peter greets me and I can't help but notice his bare chest. He usually walks around his dorm room without a shirt on if his roommate is not there. I think it helps him with his confidence too. As charming as he seems he's also very shy and insecure sometimes, yes even with that godlike body of his. After dating for four months he told me that he wasn't this way all the time and he got this body after being the one and only Spiderman. But little does he know that that's not the reason I love him.

"Hi babe, I missed you so much." He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I missed you too." I kiss him on the cheek a few times since I haven't seen him in days. I make my way into his room and hop on his bed, ready to watch a movie with him.

"So what are we watching?" Since we are at his house it's his turn to choose the movie. Next week it's mine.

"I think you already know what we are watching." Oh no. Not again.

"Peter, we cannot keep watching Star Wars every time we are at yours." I whine because even though how many times Peter had made me watch those movies, I still don't know a thing about space and intergalactic wars and who is whose father.

"It's the rules. Besides I don't think there's any other better movie I can think of."

"There is but whatever." I say under my breath and I start to think of ways I can make this movie date into something else.

"What was that?" he asks while turning his face to me with a shit eating grin on his face. He definitely knows what he's doing to me. But I'm playing this game too.

"Nothing." I shoot him a smile and he turns back to play the movie.

I get under the blankets with my back leaning on the head of the bed while Peter goes to the cupboards to get snacks. He has no idea we're having different snacks today.

"I see you're already settled in. I thought you didn't want to watch the movie." he turns back with chocolate and Capri-suns.

"Some annoying but cute guy insisted on watching it. I couldn't refuse his offer." He gets under the blanket too and kisses my temple. "Yeah?"

I rest my head and hand on his bare and warm chest. We start watching the movie and as always Peter's already invested in it. I love how cute he looks while he does things he likes. Right now at this moment I could stare at him forever. His eyes bright as a star glued on the computer screen watching his favorite movie, lips mouthing the lines without a sound. He knows I don't like it when he recites Star Wars. I'm fine with others but these, these are just unbearable. So he keeps it to himself. I don't watch the movie much since I couldn't care less. The sounds are background noise to me since my only focus is Peter right now. My hand that's resting on his chest lowers "accidentally". I start to make indescribable shapes on his abs slowly. I think he doesn't understand it as a move for something more because his hand on my waist tightens and he rubs his head on mine, his messy curly hair tickling my forehead.