Part 001

:)

Anyone that disagrees will have to find me in the back of a Wendy's and fight me personally, and I will bodyslam you.

N e ways-

Also, this part is mainly platonic so don't misinterpret-

Erasemic forever though <3

THIRD P.O.V

When Aizawa died he felt as though... it wasn't the right time, as though his time was cut so suddenly.

He looked at his faded fingers as his body fell in slow motion in the background. It was rather instant, and somewhat poetic.

He thought that perhaps it was some sort of illusion- that the d-ranked villain he was capturing had a quirk that could cause him to phase out of his own body.

He just couldn't believe that he died so...suddenly.

It was rather disappointing if anything- he thought that he would grow old in his retirement home, nothing but his cats and him living peacefully.
Then, he would die of a heart attack or he forgot to take one of those 80 pills old people have to take in order to continue living- and since he lived in a secluded area no one would know of his passing till it was too late.

Sure, it seems rather...lonely for a man of his status to end with- but he would say it's more peaceful if anything.

Not exactly dying on accident was part of the plan...

His quirk has been malfunctioning lately, but even without his quirk taking down this 3rd-rate thug was more than easy with his martial arts powress.

But he suddenly...tripped.

It's so absurd that it's laughable-

Shota Aizawa doesn't trip- hell! He hardly buffers in a fight!

And yet, for some reason his balance was just off that day, and in the end it cost him his life.

It took him a while to come to terms with his death. He thought that after dying he would be in front of the gates of Heaven, or perhaps Hell. He would be judged and ether live his life in bliss or torture.

And that would be it. Perhaps he might be reincarnated and he wouldn't remember his past life- or current life?

Ether way...his connection to Aizawa Shota would not exist anymore.

He sighed as he looked at his transparent fingers for the 10th time today.

He's been a ghost for the past month!

And although he lived as such, he's yet to see another ghost.

Can ghosts even see each other...?

Like in the idea of invisible people- would they be able to see each other because they're both invisible or does it not work? And since ghost don't have a physical body can they not see any other ghosts or is it because they are both ghosts that they can see each other??

His ghost-brain throbbed at the thought, how the hell does he still have migraines without an actual brain??

Is it physiological or something?

He sat down next to his friend, Hizashi. Who was once again mourning for his death.

There was no tears as he stared at high school picture they took together along with...oboro Shirakumo..., Hizashi eyes were weary and tired as it continued to just stare-