Part 002

Mannnn I really do wish that I could marry him-  ToT

THIRD P.O.V

It was a dark cell. Nothing but the sound of quiet intake and outtake of air in the large underground prison.

Footsteps were heard as it got closer towards the singular prisoner.

The clanking was loud as the navy captain smacked the bars with his baton. "HEY!" He called out to the shadowed silhouette that didn't reply.

It was the normal occurrence, the only prisoner in imperial down for the last 20 years- has yet to speak to a single person since arriving.

"Yer' got a new cellmate, bastard." The captain spitted. "Ion' want no trouble. So stay quiet as yer have for the time y'all are together. Yer' hear?"

"..." no response.

"I SAID YER HEAR?!"

"..." again, no response.

A singular eye made contact with the captain, his shadowy figure caused the two to flinch at the intense stare.

The prisoner dipped his head, breaking the eye-contact, and causing the other two to relax.

The captain glared hard at the feeling of feeling scared of some criminal. He's a captain- of the navy! He shouldn't be afraid of such vile-lowlifes like this bastard!

The captain sighed harshly as he opened the cell unit. Chaining the newcomer onto the opposite side of the prison. The captain grumbled all the way through the process.

He turned his way towards the veteran prisoner. He walked slowly towards the man. He squatted down towards his level, before grabbing the hair of the prisoner.

The prisoner didn't flinch nor make a sound even as his neck was straining from the sudden change of angle.

"Yer' know? Now that I get a good look at yer'... yer' not that scary, how did a scrawny little bitch like yer' get down here?" He asked.

"..." no response.

The captain seemed to take offense to that. "DONT YER' KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM?! I'M CAPTAIN MARCUS! Yer' know how fucking quickly I climbed up the fucking rank with my slime-slime fruit???" He asked.

"..." no response.

"It took me 6 fucking years! And you think you can look down on me?!"

"..."

"ARGH! I CAN TAKE YOU OUT AND NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW—!" His hand began to drip slowly- reminiscent of the gooey slime.

"-and no one will care!"

It started to overtake the prisoner who still remains quiet, even as the clear slime began to overtake his face.

He stayed quiet.

Then, it stopped.

The slime stopped moving before it completely disappeared.

"W-What the hell?!" Captain Marcus called out when his devil-fruit powers stopped working. He attempted again, nothing...

He looked up at the silent prisoner, he shuddered at the glowing red eye that was starring deeply into his.
He barely let out a scream before scrambling away.

"..."

"..."

"...You seem like a fun person-"