Chapter 01: Kill him

A vkook psychopath au in which Jungkook's stepfather is obsessed with him and can do anything to make his and only his.

"W-why do you have my naked pictures in your room, dad?"

Taehyung smirked as he walked closer to him. "Because you're beautiful. So fucking beautiful like this," He trapped the younger against the wall. "But you will look better on my bed, all naked, just for me to see and...touch. Don't you think?"

Warnings before you proceed: non consensual acts, sexual harassment, heavy violence/killing/murders. Sad ending (?), main characters' death, mental disorders, Age gap etc.

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1.
kill him.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Click.

The man clicked the photos quickly with his camera, hiding behind a huge bush in the lawn of a big building. The man was quite bulky, his hands were covered in black leather gloves that were holding the camera tightly. His eyes were sharp and dark as he looked through the camera lens and clicked the pictures like a professional. His face was covered in black mask along with a black hood on his head that also covered his half forgead.

The person he was watching through the camera lens was a boy around the age of twenty, sitting around a table with his friends. The place looked like a part of a university building. And the boy was talking to his friends, laughing and smiling time to time. The Man hiding behind the bush was at a distance away from him and secretly clicking his pictures. The boy having no idea about this.

"Hey Jungkook, you just disappeared yesterday when we were going for a lunch. Don't go anywhere today, okay? Let's grab lunch together," Jungkook's friend said while wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

"Actually, My father called me yesterday asking me to join him in the lunch. So I couldn't be with you guys."

"Oh, Mr Kim," Jimin looked at him with a mischievous grin. "So you choose him over us huh? Priorities my lord!" Jeongguk furrowed his brows and drinks the water from the water bottle. "Shut up! How many times do I have to tell you that he is my fucking father. We shouldn't be talking like that about him."

"Stepfather you mean?" Jimin raised a brow at him.

Jeongguk sighed heavily, "Jimin, this isn't a fantasy novel about love between a stepfather and a stepson, okay? Moreover, he loves my mother very much."

"So you jealous huh?"

"Jimin, I'm gonna leave if you will not stop talking about that!" Jungkook warned.

"Okay okay, chill! I was just joking. You know me right? Why gotta be serious hoe?" Jimin laughed off.

"Jungkook." A voice called from a distance and both friends turned their heads towards that direction to see a tall guy standing a distance. Jungkook smiled widely at the person and and waved his hand. "Hi Namjoon."