Chapter 02: I don't like you

"Mom, you're back

"Mom, you're back." That was the first thing Jungkook said when he came out of his room next morning. He saw his mother and father chilling in the living room.

"Good morning," Ryujin answered. "And yeah I got here an hour ago. Rested for a while and now we were just talking."

Jungkook hummed. "You should go to sleep, mom. You haven't slept all night."

"Yeah I was about to go. I'm free today so I have all day to myself. I can rest all day." She said getting up from the sofa. "You must be getting late for your university right? I'll make your breakfast. Taehyung, you didn't have your breakfast too. Come and have it." She went towards the open kitchenette.

Jungkook went towards the kitchen counter. "Mom, you don't have to make me breakfast. You must be tired."

Ryujin smiled and placed a pan on the gas stove, cracking the eggs. "It's okay. Don't worry about me too much, Jungkook. You're acting like I have never been on night shifts before."

"You have but I was just worried," Jungkook pouted. Ryujin cooed at his son's behavior. "Oh my baby, don't worry. It's not like something will happen to me if I don't rest one day."

"And moreover, whose wife is she," Taehyung came from behind and back hugged Ryujin. Jungkook watched them but then looked away. "She is a strong woman." Taehyung placed a kiss on Ryujin's cheek who slapped his shoulder.

"Of course. Always taking the credits," Ryujin shook his head to herself, pouring the egg yolk in the pan and steering it after. Taehyung chuckled. "And Jungkook by the way, I forgot to ask you. How was the date with Namjoon?" Ryujin asked with small teasing smile while he served the food on the plate.

"Mom!" Jungkook said while blushing.

"Aww he is blushing," She teased. Jungkook took his plate and went towards the dining table and sitting on the chair, began doing his breakfast. "Will you do something or you just gonna hold me like this?" Ryujin asked the person behind her. Taehyung placed his lips against her neck. "It feels nice like this."

Ryujin pushed him back. "What are you doing? Let Jungkook eat."

"What I'm doing to him? I'm not stopping him from eating." Taehyung casually said, turning Ryujin towards himself. Jungkook side eyed his parents and saw them Kissing. He coughed intentionally.

"Go and eat your breakfast," Ryujin giggled and pushed Taehyung away. Taehyung grabbed her hand. "But you didn't make me breakfast like you did for Jungkook."

"Go and make it yourself."

"Oh come on, my lovely wife. Please make me breakfast." Taehyung pleaded. Ryujin giggled. "Stop acting like a child. You have a twenty year old son, you old man."

Taehyung laughed. "Old man. And what are you, grandmother?" Ryujin gasped, hitting Taehyung's arm.

Jungkook smiled hearing his parents laughing with each other. He sometimes don't believe that his parents loved each other so much. It's been five years of their marriage and they were still the same with each other. He hopes they stay like that forever. He got up after he finished his food and saw his parents still bickering over something.