2 - Knowing him

The next day, the usual, Steph and I went to the cafe before going to college. Before I stepped inside the cafe, i looked from the window outside to see if Mbappe was there. I can't believe it. He was there. Even his teammates were there (Ney, Hakimi and Kimpembe). I tried to pretend that he was not there and buy hot chocolate and croissant. Before I stepped out of the cafe, he approached me. He offered himself to send me to college. I have a sense of pitiness to said 'no' to him. I told Steph to go to college alone while I go with Mbappe. Mbappe then left his teammates and walk with me.

 Mbappe then left his teammates and walk with me

When we were walking to my college, he started to asked my name (which he already know since he saw my id card)

When we were walking to my college, he started to asked my name (which he already know since he saw my id card). I told him my name and just walk without looking him. He introduced himself and he smiled at me. I looked at him and said " if you did not introduce yourself, I already know who you are". I rolled my eyes at him and all he do was smiled at me. All of this journey is just talking, getting to know each other. Few minutes later, we have reached my college. I thank him for the meaningful conversation we had and for sending me to college. Before I went in the college, he asked for my phone number. Well, he seem to be sincere to be friends so I decided to gave it. He told me "Hope we can meet soon". Without thinking I answered "for sure!!" I can't believed what just came out from my mouth. I've started to blush and straight away thank him again and walk without looking back. I know my attitude might be bad but I feel so embarrassed.