11 - Fashion Show

Today is the day. I'm so nervous. For the first time, I'm going to do a catwalk in front of everybody.

Kylian and the rest are having an international break. All of the players will go back to their country and play. I understand if they do not come. I just invited them to make them feel welcome.

"Bella, are you ready?" I was waiting for her outside the house to go to the college together. It's 3pm and we need to be there for preparation before the show at 7pm. "Ya I'm ready." Nope I'm not. I stood up from the stairs as we get in the taxi.

"Is jose coming today." He was invited by Steph but I'm not sure if he's coming or not.

"Of course he is. If he did not turn up for my fashion show, I will kill him." She answered full of emotions. I tried to hold my laughter and it didn't work. I laughed out loud as Steph looked at me.

"How about Kylian?"

"I don't know. Look, I seriously do not care if he didn't turned up. I understand. He have matches to play for his country. I totally understand." She rolled her eyes.

"Ya right babe. C'mon, I know you. All the words that came out from your mouth are so different on what your heart says. You do want him to come, don't you?" I smiled. I've nothing to object about. It's true.

Unconsciously, it's been a month since I known Kylian. It feels like I only known him yesterday. It's just quick. I'm happy that we have a good friendship together. I really hope our friendship will last forever.

"Babe, let's go." We got off from the taxi and went in the college. We enter the ballroom and wow!! It's amazing. All the chairs have been arranged neatly. The stage was wide. The atmosphere was luxury. It was perfect. And at the same time, my nervous system started to rise.

 And at the same time, my nervous system started to rise

"Bella, Steph, you're early." I heard a voice from behind us and we turned around.

"Prof, we just want to prepare early. It's better to prepare early." Prof nodded as she smile

"Isn't Sam came with both of you?" I kept quiet. Well, Sam and us are close friends but he seldom went to college together since his father always send him and his father is so strict.

"No prof. I think he will be coming soon." Steph replied.

"Ok then. And yeah make sure your models all come in time. Time is running." That was her last sentence before she went off to check with the management of the Fashion show, the lightings and all.

One hour before the show:

"Nice!!" I complimented my models as they were so gorgeous for the ladies and smart for the guys.

"Now just-" I got interrupted by a phone call. Looking at my phone at the desk next to me, I saw 'Kyky'.

"Can you give me a minute? I'll be back." Without waiting for their answers, I walked out from the dressing room and picked up the call.