29 - Good things come to an end

2 weeks later

All the case have been settled. For this 2 weeks, I went back and forth to the court regarding Sean and Megan's case. Thank God. They have been sentenced for 5 years. I'm so glad that this is over. The video that Megan had recorded have been deleted. All this court meeting, Kylian was not here with me. He understands that I need time. Steph, Bruna and Neymar accompanied me. They are very supportive. They're always by my side when I need help.

Today it's my graduation day. Finally I'm going to get my Master certificate as a Fashion designer. I do not know if Kylian is going to be there, watching me receiving my certificate but I hope he's there. This is my day.

"Hey Bella sorry I'm late. I need to look good when I'm on stage." Steph walked out from her house. I waited for her outside her house. Jose was there too.

"Always." I rolled my eyes. I then laughed as Jose laughed too. We both got in the car and headed to the college.

Arriving at the college, I saw lots of my classmates were wearing the graduation gown. I can't believe it. I'm finally graduate. I've achieve what I want to be. It's been a tough year for me. Not only about my studies but also my personal life.

As we walked into the auditorium, I saw most of the PSG team were seating at the provided chair. I'm in disbelief. They all came. I looked among them but Kylian was nowhere to be found. My mood changed. This is my day but he's not there. Is he disgusted to see me now? I'm ruined. My life is ruined. I got raped by Sean. Kylian can't accept me anymore.

I seated at the chair with Steph and the rest of my classmates. Jose went to the audience seats. I took a deep breath. I can't wait to receive my certificate.

A few minutes later, the ceremony had started. All the students stood up and lined up at the corner of the stage. One after another walked to the stage and received the certificate.

"Next up Bella Cooper." It's my turn. I walked up to the stage and I heard people shouting for my name. Without even looking at the audience, I already knew who was that. Definitely the PSG team. I shaked my hand with the principal and took a picture with my certificate. As I was posing, my eyes suddenly fixed at the entrance of the auditorium. Kylian. He's there. He watched me. "Bella?" The principal voice made me startled. I gave a nod at him and walked down. Oh no. How embarrassing I am.

..........

After all the ceremony have ended, me and Steph went towards Jose and the PSG team. "Come give me a hug." Neymar opened his hand wide. Both me and Steph hugged him. "I'm so proud of you."

"Bella." I was hugging the rest of the PSG team until I heard my name was being called. I ceased the hugging and saw Kylian. "Can we talk?" He asked looking down. I nodded my head as I handed my certificate to Steph. I walked to the exit door.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

I was adjusting my graduation hat and suddenly Kylian hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Bella. I made a big mistake. Please forgive me." Is he crying?

I slowly hugged him too. "I'm the one who should apologized to you. I slapped you and talked harshly to you." I can feel tears were running on my cheek. I didn't care at all. I really miss his hugging. Missing the old days. I miss everything.

He then ceased the hugging. "Let's get back along together. I do not want us to argue like this. I do not like it." He holds my hand.

I slowly let go of his hand. "No Kylian. We can't. My life have ruined. You do know what happened to me. You must be disgusted at me. Please let me go. I'm ruined." I couldn't hold my tears. I cried so badly. It's not that I do not love him anymore but I do not want the media to mock him and Kylian will feel embarrassed to have a girlfriend that is ruined. I do not want Kylian's reputation to be destroyed.