Vignettes: The initial Ritual

Deepthi and Reshmi came back into my room after stepping out for a moment to discuss amongst themselves. “Yes, we agree. If that’s what you really want instead, we will let you be our slave.” Reshmi said in a matter-of-fact manner. “I don’t know why anyone would want to be a slave… that too to two girls”, Deepthi chimed in. “Beats me…” said Reshmi. “Slave for a week in return for you complete silence” Deepthi said, sternly now. “You have my word”, I said, looking up at them from my seat on the floor. I had moved down from the edge of the bed to the floor when they had gone out of the room to confer.

“So how do we make you our slave? You have told us what you expect from this deal. A chance to kiss each of our feet at least once a day and one full weight trample, whatever that is, a day minimum. But then, what do you do the rest of the time?” Reshmi asked out loud. “Reshmi, you can ask him about it using the advisory clause, isn’t it?”. “Yeah, that’s right. You said, we can temporarily suspend your slavery and ask you to teach us how to treat a slave if we so wish… So tell us.” They both sat down on the two chairs opposite to me while I remained squatting at the foot of the bed.

“The advisory clause does not quite apply yet, because I am not yet your slave. You just agreed to make me your slave but now I have to be one.” Reshmi crossed her legs and dangled her feet quite close to my face. Perhaps unintentionally, perhaps not. It was not really needed though since I wasn’t backing out now that things have gone so far. “Maybe we can have a ritual for initiating my slavery to you”. “What kind of ritual”, Reshmi asked? “It could be something as simple as me falling at your feet and begging each of you one by one to take me on as your lowly slave. You can maybe place a foot on my head to signify that you have agreed to taking me on. Or we could make it more elaborate as well” I squeezed in the last phrase before they could respond to the first one, clearly letting on that I would very much love to have a more elaborate one.

“What sort of elaborate ritual?” Deepthi spoke up. “I don’t know… maybe after you place your feet on my head you can elaborate on the things you control some more… like, for instance, the slave can be asked to lie on his back and you can place your feet on each part of its body signifying various types of control that you have. What I mean is, like, you can put your feet on the slave’s legs and say something like, slave from now on I control where you go and how you move. You can place your feet on the slaves crotch and say slave, you shall not have sexual pleasure without my permission and if at all you exist for my pleasure. Place your feet on the slaves stomach and say I control what you eat and maybe on its chest to say that you decide whether it breathes or not, on its eyes and say that you control what it sees and so on, whatever else you can think of…”

“Yeah, yeah, we get the idea… let's do it” said Reshmi, sounding excited at the prospect. Deepthi looked unsure but did not say anything. “Okay let's start..” Reshmi said. “Maybe we can go to the living room” Deepthi said. We moved to the living room where there was a sofa, two chairs of the same kind, a recliner and a coffee table. The TV was mounted on the wall opposite the sofa and  the recliner. There was a large Persian rug in the middle with the coffee table on it. Reshmi and Deepthi walked on to the rug and said, let’s do it there. Let’s move the coffee table. Before she could move it aside, I quickly took it and moved it aside.

Standing near one edge of the rug, Reshmi said “Okay… now fall at our feet…”. “But wait! you said one by one… at whose feet will you fall first? Should I wear slippers or be barefoot?”. She looked at me questioningly. I said, “Deepthi is senior to you, so may I start with her? As for whether you should wear slippers or shoes or be barefoot that depends on how awesome you are!” Reshmi seemed okay with me starting with Deepthi and so I promptly fell face down at her feet, extending my arms forward in supplication and begged. “Please mistress Deepthi, I beg of you, please take me on as your lowly slave so that my worthless life can find some meaning…” Both of them giggled, which was a bummer for me. Still, regaining composure, she stepped off the flip-flops she was wearing and stepped into the space between my outstretched arms. She lightly placed her right foot on the back of my head and said. “I take you as my slave.” She quickly took her foot off my head and placed it back on the floor. I was in heaven and I quickly raised my face and reached forward slightly to plant a quick kiss on both her feet and said “Thank you… oh thank you so much”. She wasn’t expecting the kiss and she quickly stepped back out of the space between my arms. Laughing, they both fell back onto the sofa. I lay face down still and after a few seconds Reshmi said, “what about the rest…”. “No, no, that is fine, this is enough for me” Deepthi said and my heart sank.