pt.9

(it's been like 3 months that they all met)

"Goodd morning lazyyy gooseeee~~~~~we'll drink all your banana milk if you don't get up right now"minhobi sang as they were already late."YAH DON'T TOUCH MY BABIES.I'M UP YOU THIEVES"kookie shouted  running into the kitchen while trying to pulling up his pants."gosh kookie we don't even like that nasty drink you don't need to get here naked."hobi said as he dramatically cover his eyes and minie eyes."I'm wearing boxers dumbos"kookie said sipping his banana milk.

At school ~~~~

The trio walked inside the hallway as usual bickering about who's man is better."yah yoongi hyung smile is justt so cute but he's also so hottt at the same time and his skin is justt woahh"minie said dreamily."But he's still grumpy grandpa bhahhh"kookie said and hobi laughed with him."Look at my taetae his face is the definition of perfect you know plus his boxy smile oh my goshh" kookie said and minie rolled his eyes and they were about to fight but interrupted by.............."seokieeeee" hobi turned around and saw Eunwoo hobi smiled at him."hey eunnie" "seokie i want to tell you something please in private"jikook shared a telepathy and smiled like psychopaths."Sure let's go eunnie and guys I'll meet you after school okay?" "Okay get yo man" both shouted and did some cheerleading dances.

At the back of the school~~~~~~

"Seokie i wanted you tell you that u-uh Ilikeyouveryveryverymuchandiwanttoaskyououtisweari'vebeencrushingyousincemiddleschoolwouldyouliketogooutwithme?"eunnie said with one breathe and closed his eyes. Some people will think he's speaking alien language but our hobi understood him.Hobi blushed furiously and said "sure eunnie i think i like you too and i want to try." eunwoo smiled his biggest smile and hug hobi who now looking like a tomato." "Yassss sunday I'll pick you up okay?"eunnie asked "Okay" hobi said and kissed his cheek and ran away.There come eunnie holding his cheek and blushing.He's indeed whipped  for our sunshine.

Time pass~~~~wheee wheee (cuz let's go to the restaurant.we have a mission)

"What's the mission? we're waiting for your command captain."minhobi duo said like a soldier with a straight face."okay officers our Mission name is project 'Namjin'.Kookie i mean captain said."Captain what's Namjin" minie asked."We all have our mans right?hobi tdy got his long time crush" kookie said wiggling his eyebrows.The duo nodded "But poor jin hyung is lonely also namjoon hyung .i sent the photos of jin hyung and he said he like him so we need to get them together"kookie said "aww that's why you were crawling and taking pictures of jin hyung that day almost got caught and hit by jin hyung frying pan 🍳" hobi said."shuu hobi now let's start the project.what do we do captain"minie asked "I don't have a plan but let's see stay alert officers" Aye aye Captain"they saluted.Tae and yoongi was weird out by their actions but they heard a little bit and thought this will be fun.
After their lil' discussion kookie ran to tae and hugged him tightly"hyungie i mwiss you shoo much" his voice muffled cuz he was hugged back extra tightly by his taetae."I miss you little one" tae said and smiled. "Yoongi hyung do you think Taehyung hyung really like our kookie?" Minie asked with a confuse/worried face that yoongi though he will be the death of me

 "Yoongi hyung do you think Taehyung hyung really like our kookie?" Minie asked with a confuse/worried face that yoongi though he will be the death of me

"I think he do like kookie but right now I'm sure that 'I Love You' and kissed his lips softly.Jimin was really surprised by the sudden confession and moreover happy. They pulled off and jimin stared at yoongi and said 'I Love You too yoongi hyung' Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and pulled his baby im a hug "Okayy Project Yoonmin is officially sailing.Project Taekook is a little bit slower but good enough" hobi shouted and pretended like a reporter or smth:3yoongi rolled his eyes at hobi and "Did you ate sirens for your breakfast huh?"

"Hyungie what's your favorite colour?" Kookie asked "hmm purple baby what's yours" "Mine is blue it's so calming and peaceful why you like purple?" " It's because it's the last colour of the rainbow and it will last forever" tae said with a small smile. "Woah hyungie you're soo thoughtful" kookie said while smiling his bunny smile and gave a big thumb up tae can't help but coo at the sight and gave a small peck on his forehead.Kookie blushed furiously and hide his face in his hands.Tae chuckled softly and took his hand from his face and squeezed his cheeks " you're justt too cutee" tae said and kookie whined "hyungieee ~~~~" Jin who was watching all of the scenes can't help but smiled and nudged joon whose besides him said "They are really meant for each other " joon nodded approvingly and "so are we " he said and Jin eyes widened"i mean we can like you get to know each other hehe" joon said laughing nervously.Jin smiled and asked "so you're asking me out?" "I mean if you want to"joon said and smiled his dimples smile."Ohh of course this worldwide handsome is single and ready to Pringle with you "jin said and laughed his window shield laugh.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Oh my godd 300+views I can't believe it ......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Oh my godd 300+views I can't believe it

Me after getting 300+views🗿🙌🏻

Literal angel🖤🖤