[ 0 1 ]

"Yah, do you think she would suck my dick for some cash?" His friends snickered at his sentence, finding humor in his words.

His sentence caught your ears; it's not like you're not used to it. Yet, it never fails to amuse you when people think they can destroy your reputation every single day in this high school.

Defensive as he thought his friend caught his desperation to get laid, he defended himself, "Hey! I'm sure she would, considering that she's a fucking whore."

Snickering to yourself, you grab your lunch tray before looking at the boy one table away from you.

As usual, they're laughing while pointing fingers at you, not caring if someone hears their nasty words.

The cafeteria is filled with students as always at this time, already 11:34 am.

The chatting and loud booming voices of many students talking about their crushes and lives fill your ears, yet the noises can't block the boy's sentence from reaching your ears.

Still looking at their table, you make your way towards them.

They seem to notice you as they sit up straight and glance at each other maliciously.

"Ah, the whore is approaching us. Daemin is not wrong at all," one of the boys said, glancing at your walking figure before throwing his head back, laughing loudly.

"Daemin, right?" Your monotone voice greets the four boys who look at each other, grinning widely.

"Yes, what can I do for you, darling?" Daemin replied, looking at you, licking his lips.

"Ah, Daemin.. Here." You bow your head before sliding a 2,400 won bill in front of him.

"I noticed that you're in heat like a dog, so I thought why not give you money to find someone to suck your dick off. It seems like you're broke anyway. My father always told me to give it to those in need—" You were cut off when Daemin suddenly stood up, knocking some food, attracting the attention of other students.

"Yah! Who do you think you are?! Speaking to a senior like that!" Daemin yelled angrily, balling his fist when he noticed his friends laughing at her words.

Noticing that the cafeteria seems quieter because of the commotion, you look around.

Ah, maybe I should've gotten a chocolate cake instead of a vanilla one...

"Uh, but I'm just trying to help you, sunbae-nim. You seem like a dog, so I can't help but take pity on you." Looking at his face again, you squint your eyes when you see his eyes suddenly look like a pale white color that vanished in a second.

"YOU BITCH!" Reaching his arms to grab you, his friends immediately grab him before he can even touch you.

"Sunbae-nim, I'll take my leave now. Be sure to use my money wisely. I donated it to a desperate dog after all." Bowing your head, you clutch your tray before walking away from their table.

Whore... At least I still won't fuck him. I have standards too. Hm...money...money...

Shaking your head as you feel someone staring at your back while walking away, you can't help but feel like someone is watching you with every breath you take.

"Ah!" Snapping out of your thoughts, you see that someone bumped into you.

Woah.. she's pretty.. so pretty... I bet she tastes pretty too.

"I'm sorry, did my shoulder hurt you?"

The smaller girl that bumped into you looks at your face, making you smile widely.

"Uh, um, no no! I'm uh, fine." The girl bows her head before glancing at your face, but before you can even apologize, she already runs away, leaving you.

"Oh." Walking away while shaking your head, you decide to retrieve your lunch tray filled with unfinished dishes.

At least no one forced you to the bathroom this lunch.

Walking down the hallway while humming to yourself after retrieving your lunch tray, you can't help but remember that mullet boy who gave his lighter to you the other day.

He's undeniably good-looking, with a face like his, he is sure hard to forget.

Hmm... he has big hands..

The mullet boy is quite known in the school, per se.

The bully.

The douchebag.

The bastard.

The boy who likes beating people for fun..

He's the worst.

Stopping suddenly in your tracks, you heard some noises behind you.

Did someone.. just fucking groan... is it because of pain or what though..

Hearing the groan followed by gurgling sounds, you huff before running up the stairs.

After minutes of running, you make it to the rooftop.

With a panting mouth, you shut the door, locking it with the thought of wanting no one to disturb you.

"Some peace, huh?"

The wind is really amazing up here.

You can feel it on your skin.

Walking to the chair you found, you let out a satisfied groan as you finally relax and pull out a box of cigarettes.

"Woah, that cloud looks like a dick." Mumbling to yourself like a child, you search for a lighter in your pockets.

But before you can even blink, you hear a loud booming scream followed by banging sounds.

"ARGH!! HELP! HELP ME!!"

Who in the fucking hell...

You stand up and go to the cement railing to look down at what's happening, but before you can even take a look, someone knocks on the door.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Frantic knocking disturbs you before you can even peek down there.

Walking towards the door, you look at your hands to see your finger bleeding, wondering where you got it, you wipe it on your skirt while turning the doorknob.

Opening it with great force, you're greeted by someone's body falling on you, knocking some air out of your lungs, making you cough repeatedly.

"Argh! Ow! What happened?!" you ask the person who fell on you, rubbing your head aggressively.

Because of the fall, both of you are on the ground, with you underneath the person who stands up with quick motion, leaving you on the ground.

The person immediately goes to the door and grabs the handle before locking it firmly.

The person lets out the biggest sigh of relief after locking the door, making you wonder what happened.

With their back still turned to you, the person said, "Hey, you're the whore, right?"

"Shh, it's sex money feelings die, Nam-ra."
—Y/n L/n