[ 0 6 ]

| Someone called me daddy in the last chapter, so I updated 🗣️ (ps. I'm a woman, not that it matters *wink wonk*). |

The sound of thirsty and craving monsters filled the tense air as Gwi-nam's hand clasped over your mouth, with one hand holding his wrist reminding him that you need air. He glanced at you with a wicked glint.

"Ah, shut it, dollface, because if you don't, you're gonna be their next meal. I'm sure they wouldn't mind eating a fat ass like you." Proving his point by tapping your thigh, you thought of kicking his balls and wishing that a zombie could just bite his dick off.

"Fhuschk thyohu." You replied before biting his hand.

Ah.

Well.

It can't be helped.

"AHHHH... ahhhh, you little bitch, I told you to stop biting me." Gwi-nam bit his lip to silence his scream since the place you guys are hiding is literally a fucking closet.

It's June, y'all.

"Ehe, your voice just cracked... are you thirsty?" You whispered to him before imitating him.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop biting me." He almost wanted to smash your skull, to be honest, but he thought to himself that you'll be useful in the future.

Yeah, future...

"Stop being so immature; we need to run and go to the kitchen before dawn. I know your ass is hungry." Gwi-nam said before grabbing your ponytail that you just styled before leaving the rooftop.

"And do you have a death wish? You shouldn't style your hair like this; it'll be easier to grab." He exclaimed before untying your ponytail and brushing your hair back.

"Now let's fucking begin."

Gwi-nam silently opened the closet door, looking left and right to see if there are any zombies around.

"Go, go, go." He signaled you to run to the right before following you closely.

"Down, dollface." He whispered-yelled at you before gripping his weapon tight. Nodding silently, you carefully stepped down the stairs.

"Omg, it feels like we're sneaking off for a Friday night party." You whispered to him while he looked at you with a judging face.

"Just hurry, idiot."

"We're on the ground floor now." You said before glancing left and right to see if there are any zombies.

Well, today is your lucky day.

"GRORGHS GORGABANS!!" Cursing to himself, Gwi-nam grabbed your hands before sprinting towards the cafeteria with zombies hot on your tails.

"Fuck, I didn't know that they're there, shit." Blaming your unathletic self, you tightened your grip on his hands.

"Just run, stupid; we're lucky enough that they're coming from one direction only." He knows that there's no guarantee that both of you can survive before going down.

Yet he couldn't help but think... if both of you met under different circumstances, would both of you... be...

"AH!"

No...

NO!

"are you embarrassed that you're with me?"

- Y/n L/n

y'all play obey me?! i hate lucifer,  tbh i just wrote this because im having fun and i find his character hot and damn sorry for not updating for months i just got my life back together 🤩 i almost failed school this year because i lost motivation in school cuz in my mind "what if i die tomorrow then my efforts in studying are all useless" but y'all i regret it😭 i did all of missing works for one week and i got 9 subject imagine my face it's ugly but yeah i got my life back together anyways happy farhers day to my dad who cheated on his wife with my mom that's why im here today i just wanna say that im part of the lgbtq and this is my friend valintina talk valintina ally