✧・゚: * II: Unknown Man・゚: *✧

“We didn't know you are a Ivy student

“We didn't know you are a Ivy student...” Freya muttered casually as we walked down the streets, the sunset looked more majestic today.
“It's because we don't go to the same college” Sofia said giggling as she munched on her snack.
“Well I never thought it was important besides I am just one of the Ivy students out of million-”
“You go to one of the most prestigious school where only perfectionists are selected...” Freya muttered, “Guys, cut the crap! Tell me which picture should I post?” Sofia shoved her phone in between me and Freya, it was photos which we had taken an hour ago.

“Isn't the filter a little bit too much?” I said, the photo has too much glitter and the indie makes the glitter even more bright and big.
“Yeah...the filter is screaming, choose another one, try the vintage one...” Freya said as she suggests Sofia.

One of the prestigious college? there are like hundreds of them in this country...but I feel somewhat happy...I feel good, I smile a little while looking at the two girls ahead of me.

“Don't you dare forget what you did to me!”
Do I deserve all of this?

“F/N-chan is zoning out again!” Sofia waves at me making me divert my attention towards them, Freya looks at me for sometime before giggling.
“Maybe she is dreaming about her...college crush?!” Both Freya and Sofia laugh making me blush, “NO!” I defend myself as both of them giggle mischievously,

“Kira-Kun, you better fall in love with F/N before she day dreams about you again!!” Sofia yells loudly as she runs away while holding Freya's hand.
“Shut up, guys! He lives right below this block!” I warn as I run towards them.
“That’s even better!” Freya shouts as both of them ‘embarrassingly’ call him out...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time Skip✨

“Um...who are you?” I said awkwardly while looking at a man in the suit.
“Are you F/N L/N?” He asked making me calm myself down, he is definitely not a professor in my college or other professors since he doesn't look like one, he looks young just like a model.

“No sir, I am her roommate...” I lie making him give me a stare at me for a good minute of time as I straightened my posture and wait for the man's response.

“What’s your name?” The man questioned me as he doesn't look convinced with my answer.
“Luffia Stewart,” I answer before handing him the card of my workplace which has the exact name.
“Are you a worker?”
“Yes sir.”
He nods before leaving without saying a single word.

“I will tell her that you came to visit her...” I said before unlocking the door and dashing in.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Starring:

╰┈➤Kageyama Tobio as
kira Kantana🍃
Age: 22
Occupation: Second year college student

╰┈➤Kageyama Tobio as kira Kantana🍃 Age: 22Occupation: Second year college student