。・:*:・゚★V: In the Room°・:*:・゚☆

“May I come in?” Miko-kun knocked on the door, Tomio-kun yawned loudly while I looked at the luxurious door and mentally tried to figure out how much the door knobs would cost if I steal and sell it

Senpai had called us to his office yesterday.

“Yes!” As soon as we opened the door, we could see other senior Ivies. It's so rare to see all of them together, even the ‘student of the year’ is here...

“Good evening!” We all give our perfect 90° bow making senpai Kenta laugh, “No need to be formal with us, we too feel uncomfortable” he said before making some space.

“F/N-chan, come sit here~” he patted on the seat, “Thank you for your generosity but I would like to sit with my friends, senpai...” I decline respectfully before joining Tomio-kun on the left side of the couch.

“Aww...it took a lot of energy to make some space for you...” Senpai whined earning a glare from Senpai Shoma, “let’s get straight into the topic...” Senpai Shoma said making all of us divert our attention to him.

“We are sorry to say this but your group has been...removed from the project” We all sigh in unison, “Except Miko, we would like your technical support in this project” Miko-kun groans quietly.

“Two of you can leave,” Shoma senpai says, “Wait I bought some oranges from home. Eat that first...” Senpai Shizuka says as she brings a big bucket full of oranges.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time Skip✨

“So F/N-chan, why didn't you take part in the 'Student of the year' competition you know you could have won right?” Kirijima-kun said as I peeled the covers off the orange.

“I have no interest in holding such titles...” I mutter making him chuckle. “Unlike our Ishida-kun here...” Kirijima-kun said making Ishida-san frown a little.

“I won against hundreds of student, of course I am proud of it” Ishida-san said defending himself to which everyone laughed. It was as if he had said the most funniest thing meanwhile I remained quiet, even Miko-kun and Tomio-kun were laughing holding their stomach.

“You won against hundreds? They were a bunch of weaklings. If they were like us you would not even sit with us in this room...” Hishima-san said making everyone chuckle again.

It was true that this year's competition had so many average students as participants, many of the Ivies were invited to other countries for different kinds of events meanwhile I stayed here studying and working in the restaurant.

“What did you say?!” Ishida-san stood up but was held down my Shoma-san, “We all know you paid you're way to get here...” I didn't, I looked at the sweaty Ishida-san.

“The real student of year was kidnapped and totured for two weeks, when she still didn't back down you killed her didn't you?” Kirijima-kun said as he pulled Ishida-san by his collar.