OO6.

i've always loved nicknames. the concept of people calling you anything but your real, full name is nice.

that being sad, i've had my fair share of nicknames given by family and friends alike.

but nothing could beat the nicknames you've given me. i absolutely adore each and one of them.

sweetheart? most frequently used nickname. never fails to give me butterflies, honestly.

sweetie? called a few times. shorten version of sweetheart. still gives me butterflies and definitely makes me squeal a little in the inside.

my star? to be fair, that's my nickname to you but i still adore it. so cute, so adorable. just like my prince, honestly.

meine liebe? it's a new one. you said it was in german. it means my love. honestly, you are so cheesy! but i don't mind it. i adore it.

baby boy? goddamn, making me weak, instantly getting on my knees cause of the nickname. not used often but still sticks to me a lot.

kitten? a new nickname that's definitely making me flustered and screaming in the inside, cause, hello??? "kitten"¿ what kind of books were you reading, sir¿

baby? a frequently used nickname as well. definitely a classic, sweet nickname that makes me giggle a little. it's a little cliché but i'm always a sucker for clichés anyways so that's fine.

babe? used once or twice, just like my star but adored nonetheless. any nicknames are adore, honestly. how can i not when i'm totally in love with the nicknames i'm given?

pretty boy? used a handful of times. my absolute favorite nickname. i love it, truly makes me melt and blush, as much as i'm embarrassed to admit. number one favorite nickname, definitely.

also, you truly sadistic bastard, you're playing with my heartstrings and it's tuning a song called 'can't hell falling in love.' hehe, i love you lots!! (❁´▽'❁) <33