OO7.

minnie you're so cute. like, so freaking adorable.

you're not that younger than me but is so adorable. you're so flustered lately and it's making me want to you eat alive.

i can't help it, love. honestly. do i have a thing for guys like that..? i honestly don't know.

i mean, guys crying..? quite adorable, makes me wanna protect them and spoil them with kithes. just like with you.

i wanna spoil you so much!! just like with how much you spoil me.

love, you're basically taking care of a royal by the looks of it. oh-so protective, careful and again, often spoiling me. goodness, if love was currency, i think i'd be a billionaire.

you have so much love and you constantly just give me more and more. i'd love to spoil you as well, honestly.

if we ever meet each other in real life, at like a store, i think i'd buy you the whole store. my love language is basically being a glucose parent. (*‿*✿)
   i think i won't hesitate to buy anything. i don't even have the heart to say 'no' to you as well. and yes, do not worry love, 'm not forcing myself.

101% consent, i'm very sure i'd like to do it. it is fine and i won't take 'no' for an answer. and if you say 'no' then no kithes for you. ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)

anywho, love you so muchhh~ <33