O15.

aaaaa, tomorrow's your birthday and most of my lil drafts aren't that good, nor that long to put into this book. i could only sadly pick a few. i honestly wanted to aim for 20 chapters or more. so close yet so far!

well that's alright, perhaps i'll do even better next year, eh? (yes i'm also planning to make another for next year ⊙﹏⊙)

happy birthday, my prince! you're one year older! although, still younger than me though, hehe. my cute little junior. (◕‿◕✿)

thank you for staying with me, love. this month counts as the 10th month we've been together, right? it'll soon be one year. i can't believe how fast time flies. just yesterday, i felt like i was just finishing my confession for you. was it my third confession letter? i think so. doesn't matter, i'll make even more for you.

thank you for being so patient with me. despite me being the older out of the two, i'm more childish, demanding and very much spoiled. and yet, you're still patient with me, always taking care of me and never really gotten mad at me.
     i'm thankful for that. thank you for tolerating my crazy shenanigans at times. thank you for also always there to protect me.

you sir, have a violent tendency that should be refrained. 'm honestly worried, but that's alright. we'll do things slowly, one step at a time to improve each other and our relationship together, yeah?

it feels extremely cliché to say this but i hope, no matter what happens in the future, i hope we'd still be able to be in contact with each other

     it's pathetic to admit it, for me, but you've wormed your way into my heart and i don't think nothing will replace the spot that you've decided to stay in. it's basically a garden in there, with many sweet but also thorny flowers.

minnie, you're as addictive as the matcha drinks that i like. i can't help but crave more and more. so sweet, just makes me smile oh-so easily. god, i don't think i can bear the thought of a life without you. that would be so.. dull, boring.

    i really couldn't help but fall in love with you, huh?

something about you just pulls me in closer to you. it's hard to look away. it's like something's whispering sweet promises, telling me to look for you, and only you. it's telling me to not let you go.

are you perhaps secretly a siren, my prince? i think the sweet song of your's has made me mad for you.

  but that's honestly all i can think of right now. there's more words to describe you, more adjectives, so many things yet such little options to put my feelings for you clearly and exactly.

i'm disappointed that i couldn't make this any longer. i wanted to try things to my heart's content about you but i think i'd repeat all of the things i've already said.

but that's alright. i have so many more chances to express my love for you. i'll use so many fancy words to tell you. i'll do so many sweet and soft gestures to make you feel it and i'll be sure to spoil you with my love, just as you always do with me.

i love you truly.
  again, happy birthday minnie~
(❁´▽'❁)