Chapter 1- I'm a mutha'fuking woman

I loved my job. Not many people could say that... not many people truly meant it either... but I can say truthfully I love my job... I loved them all watching me... Desiring me...
The speakers thumping, vibrating the ground underneath my heeled feet. The sound of randy customers, glasses clanging together and groans of pleasure.. The lights were dim, a reddy purple hue glowing from sconces along the walls..

The mirror before me shone brightly, it's yellow light illuminating my face. I applied another thick layer of ruby lipstick over my newly plumped lips, the thick black eye liner elongating my eyes. My chocolate hair fell around my shoulders, falling just below my waist, soft curls bouncing as I moved.

"Its not fair!" Exclaimed the girl next to me. I turned, acknowledging the petite girl next to me. She was only about 5 foot 3, her hair a sharp platinum blonde bob.

"Sasha what are you talking about now?" I replied, rolling my eyes. I had met Sasha on my first day, she had joined a few days before and we instantly clicked. We looked like complete opposites, the quirky small blonde and me... well I suppose you could say alot curvier, taller and hair alot darker.

"You sit there for 5 minutes... apply a small layer of makeup and you look like a freaking goddess" she huffed, combing through her hair again.

"I'm sorry some of us were born looking this good" I laughed, before getting up and pushing my chair in after me. "It's my slot, I'll see you in 30 minutes."

I made my way to the stage, swaying my hips as I walked along. The red lingerie accentuated my ample chest, the thong arching perfectly over my bum. A robe hung loosely from my shoulders, tied haphazardly around my waste. As I got closer to the stage the sounds god louder, the shouts got randier... and I was ready.

The stage lights burnt my skin as I stepped onto the stage, greeted by wolf whistles and hollers.

"Its time for Roxy!!!" The Dj announced before the crowed erupted.

I made my way to the end of the stage, the intoxicating scent filling my nostrils. It was a combination of sweat, vodka and tobacco. Men and women sat eagle eyed in their chairs, glasses of multi coloured liquids sloshing as they squirmed in their seat.

I scanned the crowed, noticing the usuals, Harry the big shot lawyer... Rachel the editor of the cities biggest newspaper..  and then there was the rabble, the overly intoxicated groups of men, falling over as they flung money lazily around. My eyes settled in the back corner, you could barely see it from the stage, the light didn't hit there but I knew people were there. Important people sat there, the people willing to pay big for extra dances and private shows.

The music began, my feet instantly moving. I loved the way they watched me... the hunger in their eyes as I lowered myself to the floor, crawling on my knees. The men sat at the front cheered happily, throwing bills at me, some happily slotting them into the garter on my thigh. I knew instantly that something was different that night, the air felt heavier, more serious... I felt anticipation... longing...

Time passed and my music faded, as I sauntered off the stage, before turning and winking, driving the crowd wild.

"You killed it!" Sasha exclaimed, holding up her hand for a high five. I rolled my eyes but met her hand, resulting in a victorious smile.

"Got anything new planned for tonight's routine?" I asked, as she went back to tying the lace of her aqua corset.

"Apparently there's someone new in the crowed... has lots of money.... hopefully I can catch his eye..." she said, before slinking onto the stage.

It was late when I finished, somewhere after 3am. I quickly changed, pulling a simple black dress over my underwear, and changing my shoes into simple red stilletos. Every night, me and Sasha would meet in the bar, have a couple of drinks before going our separate ways.

I sat at the bar, my hands holding onto a large glass of neat whisky. The amber liquid pulsing in the glass as I swirled my wrist idly. I felt eyes burning into me, these wernt the usual eyes... of the men who watched me constantly, but someone different... someone intense.

I felt him before I saw him, the impending presence behind me causing the hairs on the back to stand up. I turned on my stool, expecting to see just some guy. But instead I saw him.