Chapter 3- I just met you

Days went by and I never saw him again. Part of me was sad... I wanted to know his touch... feel his lips on my skin... I unintentionally looked for him every night, but where he once sat was occupied by other groups of rich men, women draped across their arms, perched on their laps.

Stepping onto the stage felt like home, it was my safe place... where I could be who I wanted... act how I needed to act. There was no dark past... no relationship which held me so tight I was struggling to breath. I was Roxy, she didn't take no shìt... she knew she was desirable... knew she was worth something. Outside of the house I became Roxy, meeting everyone with unrivaled confidence, dressing how I want.

The music hummed, before picking up into a louder yet sensual beat. I wore a different set tonight, it was plum purple, lace conveniently covering every part I needed to conceal. Approaching the pole my straight hair brushed against my bare waist, I stood still before grabbing the pole beginning my routine. The music went static in my ears, the only sound the shouts of happy customers... Hanging upside down I caught his eyes. Time almost stood still, he was here... he was watching me... that look on his face again. He was talking to someone beside him, perhaps a girl... perhaps a friend... but his focus was completely on me. The rest of the routine I kept his gaze, performing every move just for him..

As my song finished, I made my way off the stage hoping to find him in the crowded club. Sasha was ready behind the curtains, looking surprisingly nervous tonight.

"Whats up?" I asked her, my arm brushing hers reassuringly.

She breathed deeply, before plastering a smile on her face "yeah... just..."
She never finished the sentence before pushing through the curtains.

I watched as one the new girl Naomi approached me. She seemed nervous to speak to me "Roxy, boss wants you out on the floor, VIP area"

"Hey your Naomi right?" I asked, smiling kindly.

Alot of people seemed intimidated by me...whether it was the fact I'd been here for a food 4 years... or that I was one of the crowd favourites... but I wasn't one of those girls who enjoyed girls fearing me, I wanted her to thrive... to love this job the way I do.

"Yeah... you look amazing tonight by the way!" She smiled, her skin was a gorgeous coco, her body was insane!

"So do you... they're gonna love you!" I replied before going to freshen up before hitting the floor.

-

The VIP area was surprisingly busy, each booth was full of drunk patrons, girls draped across them, money being thrown around everywhere. I scanned the crowed, before I met his again. He stood up, instantly cutting off his conversation, he was like a lion stalking his pray, but unlike the deers I wanted him to catch me... I wanted him to devour me.

My feet instantly carried me over, knowing it was something I needed to... it was as if everyone vanished... it was just me and him. He met my eyes before gesturing to a quiet area of the VIP area.

Almost instantly I was against a wall, his eyes glaring down at me.

"Roxy..." he mused, his eyes falling on my chest "What are we going to do with you..?"

"I knew you liked what you saw..." I muttered, biting at my bottom lip.

"Dont." He groaned, his breathing getting noticeably heavier.

"Do you want a private dance?" I asked, remembering I was still on the clock.

"I want more than that.." he mused, his hand falling to my waist, his thumb drawing light patterns.

"I don't want to be that girl but you've gotta pay to touch..."

-

He followed me to the private room, before placing a bad of cash on the table by the door. He stalked across the room, before unbuttoning his black shirt.

"Go on then" he ordered.

Being alone with him was weird... scary... needed... easy... I didn't want to dance... I wanted him to take me against the wall... on the floor... in the chair... I just wanted him on me, in me... all around me.

"Dance." He broken my daydream.

I began dancing, my hips meeting the beat. As soon as I was close enough, he reached out to me, pulling me down onto his lap. I felt him against me, his broad chest..  his muscular thighs...

"Look at you..." he mumbled, his hand cupping my cheek. His thumb drifted to my mouth, pulling at my bottom lip. "Everyone wants you... but I'm the only one who gets to touch..."

We both stared at each other, not saying another word. His eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes, before his hand found the back of my neck, pulling my lips against his. The kiss was rough, full of pent up desire.. it was hard to breath, my head getting light. But this felt so right.. I fit perfectly in his arms, his large hands felt so right against my waist... surely leaving bruises... but I did not care one bit.