Ch.6 Separated

~Y/n pov~

We had woken up in the morning and still no one had come.

"Maybe if we had a phone..." Cheong-san trailed off.

"Then I could go look for one." I suggested.

Cheong-san gave me a stern look, "No."

"No?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'm going." Cheong-san decided.

"It's dangerous." I frowned.

Is he trying to get himself killed? If I go... everything will be fine.

"What if there are others like you?" Cheong-san asked, "I know you. You're not a strong fighter. What if there are still people around? I think it's better if I go."

What if there are more people like me? I can't fight... he's right. What if they tried to kill me?

Even with the strength, they'd be the same or stronger.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise they had already gone.

By the time I had snapped out of it, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were gone.

"Did they seriously just go?" I sighed.

"If there are others who haven't turned into zombies... they could be even more dangerous than the zombies if they have bad intentions." Nam-ra stated.

I turned to her.

Everyone else had basically stopped paying attention and gone into a world of their own as they worried.

"What I mean is... maybe it's too dangerous for you to go anyway... especially alone. I don't want my friend to die. Even if you are already a zombie." She smiled.

It warmed my heart.

I smiled wide, "Thanks... I want you to stay safe too."

~*~

Su-hyeok came back alone.

I internally cursed.

"Where is Cheong-san?" I asked calmly.

"We got separated in the teacher's office." Su-hyeok frowned, "Sorry."

"He'll be fine... he's smart." I nodded to myself.

I don't know who I was trying to reassure... myself or the others ?

"Joon-yeong. Didn't you mention that your science club made a drone?" On-jo brought up.

"Do we actually have the materials to make a drone?" I questioned, "If we were able to make one we could scope out the whole area to see just how bad things are and maybe we could find Cheong-san."

On-jo nodded, "Can you do it?"

"The drone is in the science lab." Joon-yeong sighed, "How would we get it?"

"That." On-jo pointed towards the rope.

I'm not letting anyone else go.

"Where is the drone? I'll go." I spoke firmly as if to say no one could change my mind.

Joon-yeong nodded and instructed me on where to find it.