Chapter 2

Omniscient

Houston, Texas
4:45p.m.

After a long day of Adalyn being fussy it was finally time for the party that Solana was dreading since hearing about it.

Solana and Kentrell have a lot of history. They grew up around each other since Ben is her cousin and their grandma's were best friends. They have always been strictly friends as the were both always dealing with other people. Up until June of 2020.

They never brought a lot of their relationship to the media or whatever complicated relationship they had. She knew he was still messing with other people but he would make so many promises to her that she wanted to believe; so she stayed.

Fast forward to right when he got locked up, she was feed up with all the lies. They never got to have a proper conversation, just him telling her "i'm sorry for everything i have put you though but please don't leave me, i don't want to loose you" and her telling  him " leave me alone, i'm done with your lies, go be with someone else and don't ever contact me again"

The only sad thing about it is when trying to contact him about the baby, she doesn't know if Kentrell got the message cause he never responded back, nobody did.

——————————————-
Sherhonda's house

Solana

I really can't believe i'm here and about to see all these people after all this time

I really can't believe i'm here and about to see all these people after all this time. Then I have my daughter with me, I just don't want to have her around any negative energy.

Especially people who never contacted me to ask about her and constantly bashed me on the internet while I was pregnant but can like and comment on a picture I posted of her, like they actually care.

But I guess I will be respectful long as they show me the same. I refuse to be disrespected while i'm with my child.

*****

By the amount of cars outside I can already tell that it's a good amount of people here. Here Armenia is already getting hype and we haven't even made it inside the house yet, like calm down.

To save myself some trouble I decide to just take her car seat instead of her whole stroller. Of course being the spoiled girl she, she's starts to whine as we walk into the house drawing attention to us.

I quickly take her out the car seat and set it to the side. She is such a doll, all she wanted is to be held. Me and Armenia decide to go out back where almost everyone is at. Soon as we step out back I hear none other than Ben yell

"Solana, over here"

"Omg" I sigh, this is exactly what I did not want, now everybody that is sitting with him is looking at me. But I still go over there with a smile on my face

————————————————-

Kentrell

Me, Jazz and Love finally touched down in Houston, now we on the way to my moms house for this party

Me, Jazz and Love finally touched down in Houston, now we on the way to my moms house for this party . I really don't even want to go, I just know it's going to be so many fake family there.

"You ready to see all your family at once" Jazz says while looking in the mirror messing with her hair

"I mean it's whatever, I've already seen my important family, if I haven't seen you then you distant or only around for bad reasons" I say not really caring, pulling into the drive way

As we walk into the house I slightly smile seeing kids and people everywhere socializing. Even though I said I don't care to see all these people at once, it still feels good to be able to be around a lot of people again.

As i'm walking though the house I interact with some of my peoples but i'm mainly looking for my brothers especially Ben since I haven't been able to see him

"Hey y'all" teelee says while taking Love out of my hands

"Hey" Jazz says

"where Ben' nem at ? I ask her while looking around
hearing Love start whining, so Jazz takes her to calm her down

"I'll be back" jazz says

"He out back" teelee says but she stops me before I can go any further.
"what's wrong" I ask looking worried
" He's out back but someone else is around him too, ......its Solana and she has her daughter with her, y'all daughter" she hesitates to tell me

"Solana? her daughter ? y'all? " I mumble sounding confused. Just hearing her name brings back so many memories, good and bad. I never thought I would see her again considering how we left off. But to hear she has a daughter and teelee saying it's my daughter too, nothing but rage starts to cloud my mind as I storm outside spotting her.