Chapter 3

Omniscient
                                      6:30p.m
Everyone is outside having a good time not knowing that drama is about to start. Even Solana is having a good time enjoying herself despite not wanting to come and from the dirty looks she is getting from a couple of people she's always had issues with.

As Solana is laughing and joking around with Ben and Armenia, Joe is the first to notice an angry looking Kentrell coming their way, he doesn't say anything though. Just by the way he is walking you can tell he is upset about something.

The last to notice his presence is of course Solana who face drops as she sees him standing in front of them with an angry expression. Many emotions are being felt for the both of them but neither know what or who should say something first. The others are just quietly waiting on who is going to make the first move.

Kentrell can't help but notice the baby that is in Solana's arms. He admires the beautiful baby that, he knows for a fact he can't deny being his. So many emotions were going through his head, he didn't know whether to be angry at the moment or interact with his child. But one thing he did know was that him and Solana needed to have a serious talk.

Solana

I just knew this was coming, seeing him

I just knew this was coming, seeing him. I knew he was angry just by the look on his face but I also noticed when he started looking as Adalyn his expression changed to a more calmer one.

I didn't want to be the first one to say something cause I didn't know what to say, it's been so long since we have had a conversation that everything is awkward. I just wish I knew what he was thinking so I can act on it. Everything is even more awkward since everyone around us is also quite waiting on who going to say something first.

"We need to talk NOW" kentrell says with anger laced in his voice , "give her to ben and follow me"

Despite not wanting to have this conversation here on what's supposed to be a happy day, I reluctantly followed suit and gave Adalyn a kiss on the cheek while giving her to Ben.

I really can't believe that we are about to have a much needed conversation. I really have no idea what to expect but I do know that the hurt I worked so hard to get past will be dug back up after this.

Following silently behind him, he gets stoped by i'm assuming the girl that he's been with and their daughter. I wait while he explains to her that he needs to have a serious conversation with me. I tell she is hesitant but I guess she agrees cause she walks away.

Making it into a room we are both still silent taking in each other presence, both clearly not knowing what to say. After what feels like forever he finally breaks the silence.

"Is she mines" he asks pushing me up against the wall, looking me in my eyes
"Yes and she has the same birthday as you" I say slightly smiling just about thinking about my baby
"WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT HER ? he yell's aggressively

What does he mean just now finding out about her? "What are you talking about, I tried to contact you about her, I wrote a letter and gave it to your peoples to give to you" I say confused

"STOP LYING, I ain't NEVER got no fucking letter" he yells with spit flying out

See this is what i'm not about to put up with, I am not about be made to feel like i'm the one in the wrong when i'm not.  I done put up with too much of his bullshit but I'm putting my foot down now so I push him away from me.

"I ain't NEVER had to lie about ANYTHING Kentrell ! Why would I lie about writing a whole letter explaining to you that despite everything I want you in her life ? After everything you have put me through I still wanted to give you a chance but once again you broke me by not responding to the letter , so I left it alone" I said while crying

"I have never done you wrong, but you always found a way to break me and make it seem like i'm the one who's in the wrong" I say while hitting his chest

"When you get some sense and learn how to speak to me respectfully then we can talk, you can get my number from Ben" I say walking out

I can't believe he tried to say that I didn't try to contact him about her. But what I won't allow is him to disrespect me after I told myself that I will not allow that from nobody especially him ever again.  When he learns how to have a civil conversation with me then we can talk but until then I will continue to raise my baby alone and with love.