Chapter 4

THE NEXT DAY
                               HOUSTON, TEXAS
                                       12:00pm
   ———————————————————————-
Kentrell

                                 THE NEXT DAY                                HOUSTON, TEXAS                                        12:00pm    ———————————————————————-Kentrell

Yesterday was crazy. I can't believe I saw Solana let alone the fact we have a daughter. She was so beautiful but just thinking about how I didn't know about her really had me feeling some type of way.

But I can't stop thinking about this letter Solana said she wrote for my peoples to give to me. I really ain't get no letter though, the last time I have ever communicated with her was when she told me to go be with someone else and to not ever contact her again.

That really hurt me. I know I put her though a lot but I really did love and wanted to be with her. If I could take back how I treated her I would. I admit to my wrongs but I was trying to let go of the past and work on being a better person so I gave her want she wanted.

I got her number from Ben before the party ended, I just don't know what i'm going to say when I call. We have a lot to figure out and move on from. I know that I definitely want to be in my daughters life and want to find out more about this letter, I just don't know how.

I guess imma have to call or get her address from Ben so we can set up a time when we can talk, the sooner the better.

Phone Call
"Ben what's Solana Address" I say hoping he will give it to me
—————————————————————
Solana
INSTAGRAM POST
really_solana

                                   Phone Call "Ben what's Solana Address" I say hoping he will give it to me       —————————————————————Solana                            INSTAGRAM POST really_solana

Liked by armeniab, luv4lana, and 480,900 others

really_solana it's the braids for me..

ariteatalk 😍

armeniab you really raw 😍
↪️ really_solana 💚

random is kentrell really her dad ?
↪️ armeniab is it your business ? 🤔

jaydawaydashit 🔥🔥

solanascloset another perfect outfit 💞🥺
↪️ really_solana thank you ☺️

——————————————————-
I just got back getting my hair done and from picking Adalyn up from my moms house. I would have left her over there but she has a doctors appointment in about an hour. I really hope she doesn't have to get any shots just thinking about that and with what happened yesterday, I barely got any sleep.

As I'm pulling into my driveway I notice a all white Tesla car parked. I have no idea who this is but they can't just be showing up unannounced like this. As i'm hoping out of my car, guess who gets out of the Tesla ? Kentrell does. I can't believe he's here let alone how he got my address.

"What are you doing here" I say looking at him confused while trying to get Adalyn out the car

"I wanted to talk" he says scratching his head looking nervous

"Why didn't you call, you can't just show up unannounced like this. Besides I have to take her to a doctors appointment in the next hour" I say finally making eye contact with him

I can't lie and say that he doesn't look good, cause he does. Time has really blessed him and he actually looks healthy.  But I can't let how good he looks get to me, I have other important things to worry about.

"Yeah you right I should have called but I didn't know what to say, so I figured I come talk to you in person" he says

"How long you been out here, but I guess you can come in quickly" I say walking into the house

We still have an hour left before the appointment so I decided to just lay her down in her little rocker while we talk. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a heated conversation cause I would hate to wake her up from it.

"So let's talk" I say looking at him getting comfortable on the couch.