Chapter 5

Crystals' POV:

I opened my eyes to find Laddie laying beside me on the bed his arms wrapped around my waist. I went to get up but was unable to due to how tight Laddie was holding me. Laddie woke up as the boys came into the main cave, Paul and Marko being their normal loud selves.

"Good morning love," David said as he came over to me he placed a kiss on my lips.

"It's time to go hunting love," He spoke again, I gave a nod and stretched, I got up and straightened out my clothes the other boys came over and kissed me as well. We left the cave leaving Laddie with Star who was given a warning about what would happen should they leave. I got on the back of Davids's bike and we all took off, they took me to the boardwalk.

"Why are we around so many people?" I asked.

"So you can pick someone that smells appetizing," Paul answered, we made our way to the carousel and got on just as it was starting and made our way around glancing at everyone. No one caught my eye or held my attention until I felt a guy grab my butt, I spun around and glared at him. Paul who was standing behind me swung at the guy who tried to fight back David turned around anger in his eyes as he reached around me wrapping his hand around the guy's throat. The look he gave was challenging, daring the guy to make another move, suddenly David was pulled backward I turned to see what happened only to see him in a chokehold. He looked me up and down before looking at the others who all had a deadly look in their eye.

"I thought I told you all to stay off the boardwalk," The security guard said, I glared at him as he kept his hold on David.

"Let's go boys," He was finally released, he wrapped his arm around me and lead us off the carousel into the night.

"I want him,"  I whispered in David's ear, he smirked down at me but nodded and so we headed off to wait. Finally, the man's shift ended and he went to his car, David gave chase essentially hunting for me. When he caught the man he held him as fear flashed through his eyes as he saw my face. After a moment I sunk my teeth into his neck as his screams filled my ears, David held his struggling form still so he would fight against me. The man fell limp in David's arms as I finished him off, I pulled away blood flowing down my chin. Paul walked up to me and grabbed my chin, he made me look at him and said 'That was hot' before kissing me. His lips fit well with mine and were soft, the kiss was harsh and bruising but truly euphoric. He pulled away and whipped the blood from the corner of his mouth, giving me a sexy smirk, next was Marko then Dwayne, and finally David. After they were done we disposed of the body and headed to the beach so I could clean the blood off my face.

"What day is it?" I asked as I dried my face off with my forearm.

"Sunday, Why?" I cussed under my breath.

"My mother will be here in the morning and will flip her shit if I'm not there," They gave a look of understanding.

"We'll get you back to your place, any idea when we'll see you again?" Marko asked.

"Hopefully tomorrow night, we'll see," He gave me a sad smile so I kissed his cheek.

"You'll live baby," I told him, we got back to the bikes and I rode with Marko this time and they dropped me off at my house before kissing me goodbye and leaving for the night, well, morning.