Chapter 7

Crystals' POV:

When the boys and I got back to the cave we all just sat around on the couches, Laddie was sitting on my lap, David was on my right with Dwayne on my left, Paul and Marko sat on the floor leaning against my legs. The peaceful silence was broken by the sound of a phone ringing, David let out a sigh before getting up to go answer it.

"You guys have a phone?" I asked giving them a confused look.

"Max gave it to us, it only has his number on it, so he can contact us without having to see us," Dwayne answered. David returned and put the phone on speaker so we could all speak with Max.

"What do you want?" David asked.

"I need to ask you guys a favor," We all glanced at each other.

"Well, go on," David says again.

"So, Lucy is my mate, and I want you to turn Michael, the older boy," We glanced at each other.

"You do know I'm her daughter right?" I asked, he sighed.

"Yes and I thought that would be enough but after seeing your relationship," He trailed off, I rolled my eyes.

"Turning Michael will just bring trouble," I spoke again.

"Please?" Max asked again, I glanced at David and shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, we'll do it, but he isn't staying here," David said the others agreeing.

"If he causes trouble, I'll kill him, blood or not," I stated.

"Thank you," With that Max hung up and we went back to our peaceful night. It started to get early enough that we all decided it was time for bed already, I followed the boys into the back cave where they had set up a makeshift bed for the time being for me until I set something else up.

I woke up the next evening to someone jumping on my bed, I growled and rolled over burying my face in the pillow, and then the person falls on top of me.

"Get off you weigh a ton," I say as I try to shove them off me.

"Come on angel get up, it's time to go play with Mikey," I hear Marko tell me in an almost whiney tone. I huff and try again to shove him off.

"Fine I'll get up just get off me," He laughs and obliges to my commands, after I'm up I change into some spare clothes I have

Once I was changed I threw on my jean jacket and headed out to meet the boys at the bikes, Laddie, and Star with them.

"Let's go," I tell them as I get on behind Marko, with that the boys took off and we headed to the boardwalk to find my annoying little brother.