Your such a child

Flashback

-ok then this is your fault for underestimate me.. i lean my head closer to her face and..

End of flashback

I put my forehead in hers, i see her getting flustered, i look at her lips gosh they seem so soft i can't barley control my self, she is shaking a bit i chuckle, i was about to close the gap between my lips and Jinx lips, then i suddenly kick her with my knee between her legs she groans in pain and I went run back to our bedroom she doesn't chase me, jinx was just walking slowly to the room.
I jump into the bed and looked at her

- what were you expecting something else? I let out some giggles

She just blushes and look away

-What? Your not gonna talk to me now?
I smirk

Jinx still doesn't answers me and she goes towards the bathroom

- Really? Your going to ignore me?! Your such a child o my fucking god

She closes the bathroom door

-tsc I can't believe this, when I tough she couldn't get worst she actually does it.

I turn of the lights and close my eyes some minutes later I ear jinx getting out of the bathroom i slightly open my right eye to look at her, she was looking to the other way, i immediately blushed she is so God Damm hot oh my gosh, she is wearing a white baggy t-shirt and black with a withe line across it shorts, Jinx turns around and I close my eyes again, i feel her getting inside the bed, i pretend to be sleeping it would be weird to have to talk to her after what happened.

Some minutes passed i couldn't sleep but I hear Jinx breath getting slower so it means she is sleeping i was about to open my eyes and I feel her turning to my side and hugging me, and at the same time she puts her right leg across my legs on top them.

I feel my cheeks getting a bit warm.
I didn't want to wake up her because like i said it would be weird, and I really don't want to talk to her right now i guess I'll have to stay like this ugh, why me god why me.

I was trying to take her off of me without waking up her, but she was holding to tight gosh she's strong oof, i give up..
I make my self comfortable in her embrace and a few minutes later I felt asleep in her arms..

Hey guys i know it's short and I didn't posted in a while it's because I had a small vacation and I went to a place where i didn't had internet/wifi
That's you I haven't posted and know i am really tired so this is the best I could do the next one will be longer
I will revise this tomorrow so sorry for any error