Me on a mission with her?!

Y/n pov

So I was resting in my bedroom still thinking about that Ekko ugh. I have no idea where Jinx is and I really don't wanna know.

I hear a knock on the door

- Yes? What can it be now, i know that's not Jinx cuz that little Rat doesn't how to knock on a door before coming in.

- Silco is calling you to his office. Hm interesting I get out off the bed and I look at the boy who was giving the message.. i don't recognize him, his he new? I go closer to him, facing him.

- Who are you? Are you new here boy? He looks like 13 years old, his hand is shaking i smirk, sometimes i like to scare people is so funny they actually think that am gonna hurt them, well I can hurt who i want when i want but am not like Jinx that just goes around hurting people just because they looked at her in the eyes damn she is scary sometimes but am not afraid of her.

- y-yeah i am n-new, am just working for Silco cuz my family needed money..

-Dude i just asked you if you were new i didn't ask why you are working for him

- A-am sorry

- Hey let me give you a advice. I put my hand on his shoulder. Don't ever be sorry for anything to people you don't know and don't talk much it makes you look weak and pathetic. I started to walk in the direction of Silco's office.

I entered the room and sat in the chair in front of Silco desk.

-So what's up? I said to him while I open my legs and put my elbows in my legs and grabbing my hands together

Like that but with the hand up

- Jinx you can come down now. I see someone falling from the ceiling to the chair next to mine, the blue haired girl sat with her legs to her chest and like hugging them.

-Can you tell me why I am here now? She said

- Yeah why did you called us? I ask, it's kinda weird cuz he never calls us at the same time

- So I need you two to go on a mission for me, you guys will need to go to this motel called ( think of a name you would like ;) ) the motel boss used to work for me but things happened... i want you 2 to bring the motel boss to me, basically kidnaping. Understood? But be careful i want you guys to investigate first the place you're going to stay there for 3 days.

-Silco your out of your mind! Jinx looks at me then at Silco

- Watch your tone y/n. Why do you say that?

-Cuz ME on a mission with HER?! What could go wrong ahaha no way am staying 3 days locked with her on a fucking motel in a fucking small room. This better be worth it.

Hey guys i didn't post it Sunday cuz i was at the hospital and yesterday too so I couldn't post and today i am not feeling to well again soo the chap is short but I will make a bigger one :)