A Little Less Weight

Hi guys! BellaEX here, wanting to try out the main reason why I even wrote this book. 

The entire point was to write out the mini-stories I had written originally by hand: of Nuya and Loki. Then as much a I wanted to just paste that on Wattpad, I thought I should really give you some context of the character I made first. So I plan to keep the story introducing their friendship "Silver and Gold" to Nuya's POV for the next few chapters, but by chapter seven of it I am going to swap POVs' to Loki or someone else's. Just laying out the basis, so you know my plan and aren't left in the dark; plus a friends had mentioned that they weren't overly fond of stories that are "oc x comfort character" but the oc is the main characters. It was a good point, so I am just explaining that to you who agree with it, my story won't be like that for much longer. 

Nuya is also just a substitution for you, or a y/n character, since then it makes it easier on me as a writer... that is just my style, adapt if you will, I'm not forcing you to. 

Mean time I am doing this chapter: an imagine chapter. Writing one of the adventures that Loki and Nuya have in the future after their connection gets kicked into overdrive. I am pretty sure you all as my readers, know what I mean. 

Quick Note: It mentions Loki doing some weights to get the strength in his wrist back, I wanted to write a chapter on that, and I know that they won't technically be in order but I pick prompts off of a spinning wheel so can you really get all that pissed at me?

Alright! Enough Chit Chat! Enjoy this chapter, and feel free to leave suggestions for these kinds of chapters! I don't post them in any order so I can post those chapters at any point. Okay, thank you!

Prompt: Nuya and Loki head to the gym, and end up seeing each other, so they decide to train together. 

(I am going to try my hardest to explain what is going on, but I am not keen on gym fitness, I do swim training. The only reason I know any of the equipment is because we have sports performance in our high school.)

"But Tony! You are a genius! Surely you have a better cure for boredom!" Nuya flopped her body over top of the desk, splaying her torso above Tony's notes and letting out an over-exaggerated sigh. "Nah-nah-nah, Kid. Get off my stuff." He waved her off, too busy scanning his research through glasses. 

"I don't wanna train, though!" His god-daughter continued to complain like a spoiled child. "Natasha and Clint are at the SHIELD head quarters, so the gym will be empty. It won't be that bad." He made a spectacular point. Nuya normally was tortured by one of the two if she went to train and ended up in their company. They were way more physically inclined, and gave the source to her new hatred for working out. 

"Fine!" groaning, she left him to his devices, slamming the lab door extra hard. After earning a growl from Tony, much to her satisfaction: Nuya plodded back to her room to get proper clothing for physical activity. The baggy, laced T-shirt, and sweatpants weren't going to cut it this time. 

Everyone else was doing their own thing, or were out of the tower completely. There was nothing interesting to do on this bleak Sunday, at noon, and even the TV wasn't occupying enough. 

Nuya trudged through the halls, dragging her feet, she disliked the gym even if she was solo. Pushing open the large glass door, her nose was engulfed in the scent of rubber flooring, axe spray, and sweat. How lovely. 

If she was really going to do this, she was doing the most enjoyable thing in this room. As much as a girl like herself hated to run, it seemed like her best bet, so hopping on the treadmill: she cranked her earbuds and tuned out the world.