ice cream date | pt. 14

Isabela's POV

I woke up like 8 o'clock in the morning, still thinking about what I have said to Y/N last night. I think she got hurt from what I have said to her and that's why she didn't come home.

I stretched my arms up while rubbing off the sleepiness out of my eyes. I roamed my eyes in my room and noticed that Y/N's stuff wasn't here anymore. I got worried, how did that happened?

I immediately cleaned myself up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed into my new indigo colored dress with some other colors. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, everyone were already done eating their breakfast except for Dolores and me.

"hey, Dolores, do know where Y/N is right now? I'm so worried about her", I asked her kind of whispering. "don't worry, she fine. I can't tell you where she is but last night I heard a guy told her that they'll be in Y/N's favorite garden on 10 AM", she replied in a soft voice then continued eating. the guy must be Yuki.

hold on, what the will Yuki do to her?

I ate my food immediately then went out to look for Y/N. first, I thought what Dolores told me, so I went to
Y/N's favorite place. while I walk to the garden, I accidentally bump into some villagers but I say sorry after, I'm very skeptical about what's happening between Y/N and Yuki.

once I got into the garden, I couldn't find them. I went back in town, I asked someone what time is it now and they said it's still 9:40. that's why they aren't there.

I sat on a bench in town to think of where she could be. by cause of thinking too much, I fell asleep for a few minutes. woke up myself up and got back into looking for her, I finally thought that she might be in her old house. I started to walk to her house.

I finally got in the old house, the doors weren't locked so I went in. it's quiet, I checked the living room and saw her bags with her stuff. I saw a trash can with a paper in it. in curiosity, I took it and unfold it from being crumbled.

I was so shocked and I really felt bad that I have said those words to her. I saw a sketch of myself, smiling. a tear came out of my eye, I wiped the tear off of my cheek, fold the paper and kept it.

I checked her room but I found no one. I checked the clock and it's already 10:47 AM. I guess I have slept too much.

I went back to her favorite place and I finally found her, alone? she's facing the opposite of that's why she doesn't know that I'm here. I walked slowly towards to her and she suddenly turned around holding a bouquet of flowers.

"hey Y/N", I said nervously, "um hey Isa", I heard her voice, melting my heart. "I-I'm sorry I didn't go in your house last night. I uh I-"

before she could continue her words, I pulled her face and kissed her with all of my love. I can feel my face heat while I kiss her.

finally! I've been waiting to do this for years.

I pulled away from the kiss and I can say that I'm looking like a tomato right now.

"I- um I actually l-like you", I nervously said. she suddenly pulled the collar of my dress and kissed me again. I kissed her back.

"wohooo!!", Y/N and I pulled from the long kiss as we heard a man's voice cheering out. it was Yuki. Y/N's hands still holding on my collar as our face look at Yuki.

"YUKI!!", she groaned at him. he then started laughing and teasing her  or maybe both of us. "did you set this up?!", she said with a little tone of anger. "no no!", he said while he chuckles. "I went back to my house to get my phone and as I got here, I saw you two kissing then started recording you two. look, you two look so sweet and in love", he explain laughing a bit.