{2} Training

Bright and early, you woke up, it was around 5:30 in the morning and you wanted to get ready for training. So first off was breakfast, in your pjs of course. Why would you stop being comfy so early? Heading over to the canteen in your pjs and slippers to make something to eat. The question was, what? Killjoy walked in as you were lost in your thoughts.

"A/N! How was the mission?" The German snapped you out of your thoughts.,
"It was cool! The place was like split in half like as if they were different places but also the same! One side was overgrown, and the other was so sandy! But it was all the same place!" You were getting excited, ready to rant about the mission. 
"Wait wait darling! Let's get some breakfast and talk it over that" Killjoy smiled at you, already rummaging through the fridge to get ingredients.
"I was just thinking of what to eat anyways"
"I'll make you a German dish! A treat if you will, since I have a proposal for you after!" This caught your attention, what could the German possibly have in mind now? Killjoy made you both, Mettbrötchen it was a German breakfast food. It was a minced pork sandwich of sorts.
"This looks so good KJ!" You both sat together, you were practically drooling over your food. You even had a gallon of water nearby... yes, a literal gallon. 
"Dig in!" Your friend smiled to you. You bath ate quite the fill of the food, for someone so reckless KJ was wonderful at cooking. You didn't get to eat it much because she was always busy and someone else brought her food since she'd forget. While you two were eating you had filled KJ in on everything that happened during the trip.
"That was delicious" You grinned at the German, chugging down some of your water.
"Thank you, A/N darling. Maybe we should cook together at some point" She chuckled.
"I'd love that!"
"Darling, I do have something I'd like to ask. So, a few days ago when you were out we made a bot, me and Raze, that didn't get destroyed when we were fighting it and I would love for you to try fighting it." 
"Oh? Sounds fun! I'm up to the challenge! I just need to get on my clothes before we do." You got up quickly before Killjoy sat you down again.
"Don't rush darling! We have plenty of time" 
"But it sounds fun to try noooow!" You dragged out your word. 
"What sounds fun to try now, mon cher?" Chamber walked in, all dressed up in his fancy clothes. 
"Training against this bot! You can watch if you want when I do!" All smiley and joyful. Killjoy only sweating a bit from how over excited you were to do this before sighing.
"Alright go get ready and let's see you beat this bot!" Killjoy exclaimed as you ran off to your room.
You were quick to put on your working outfit, chugging water that you kept in your room. You just had water everywhere kind of. You took a quick look at your messy room, a bead of sweat rolling down your cheek. "I need to clean this up soon..." You mumbled to yourself as you closed the door and bolted towards the training area. You skid to a halt before you slammed into the table.
"Alright let's do this!" You looked super excited, Killjoy only chuckling.
"It's in there, darling" 
"Good luck, mon cher" Chamber smiled, he had pulled up a chair to one of the mirrors to watch.
"Thanks guys!" You grabbed a nearby judge and walked in. You were most comfortable with vandals and judges; Brim having taught you how to use a judge properly.
You looked ahead to see a large bot, it's attention turning to you. You could tell it was a bit damaged from previous attacks though.
You took a deep breath before shooting at it, this caused it to fully turn its attention to you and shoot at you with a gun in its hand. You almost squeaked as you dodged to the side of the bullets, hiding behind a wall. 
"Merda" you cursed under your breath, sliding out from your hiding spot and shooting at it as you slid behind a different wall. You could hear the noises of the bot getting hit and then moving towards you.
"Killjoy what the hell did you add to this thing!" You yelled but couldn't hear a response as you dashed to a different hiding spot, shooting whenever you saw it in the open. You panted, gripping the judge tighter as you stepped out for a second to continue shooting. The bot quickly turned to your attention shooting a bullet that just missed but cut your cheek. Blood dripping down your cheek, shit this thing was tough. You needed to steady your breathing, pressing your back against the wall as it was staring at your previous spot. 
You debated if using water was a good idea on a robot, maybe you could fry it that way though. But if it was waterproof, you'll be having a lot of issues. You breathed in heavily before dropping the judge and running out of your hiding spot, right in direct view of the bot. It instantly locking onto your form.
Killjoy quickly sat up from her seat, you should've at least brought your weapon! That was a death sentence, she tried banging on the glass to get your attention. Chamber only glancing at Killjoy, he barely knew you, yet he had a feeling you would be alright.
Deep breaths, deep breaths. You took a running stance. Leaning back a bit, before you shot forward right at it. You propelled yourself off the ground and spun your leg around, high pressure water following your foot and slicing the head off. The destroyed bot started to malfunction, shooting randomly before exploding.
"Fuck-" You could barely say it before getting flown back and into the air before smacking into a wall. You winced in pain before falling to the ground, seeing the remains of the use to be bot.
"A/N!" Killjoy ran into the room to you, checking you over. "Are you ok, darling?!" Her breathing was a bit panicky, seeing that you got thrown so far.
"I'm alright, just a few bruises and scrapes!" You smiled at her. You didn't even notice Chamber for a second, he was looking at you with slight concern.
"Mon cher, that was quite dangerous of you." His calm demeanor didn't change much at all, despite seeing all that occurred. "You were very impressionnant though" He complimented. You laughed, and your grin only grew.
"Gosh, let's get you back into something comfortable and check you over!"
"KJ please! I'm fine!" You chuckled lightly, sitting up.
"I can take A/N to see Sage" Chamber offered, KJ only glancing at him then back at you.
"Alright... be careful with them!" The German exclaimed as the French male picked you up carefully.
"I will take great care of them" He chuckled, waving to KJ before exiting the training room with you.
"You know I can walk!"
"I know, but it's nice to be carried, no?" He chuckled at your slightly flushed expression. You weren't used to being carried. First time in years.
"I guess" You huffed.
"We'll be to the infirmary shortly." He smiled down at you before looking ahead and continuing his walk. You were being pouty though; you could walk yourself! You didn't need this Fancy Pants to take you. You had spaced about thinking about all the ways you could get back at Chamber before you heard a door opening, Chamber pushing himself and you into the Infirmary.
"Our lovely A/N was fighting that bot those two inventors made and exploded it." He chuckled, Sage looking slightly concerned before sighing and gesturing him to put you onto the bed.
"Sage I'm fiiiine! I got thrown back into a wall from the explosion, but I think I only got some bruises and scratches!"
"A/N you need to be less reckless. This is the 3rd time this week you've come here." Sage mumbled, checking you over for anything serious.
"I knoooow" You grumbled, pushing out your bottom lip. Chamber raised a brow; 3rd time this week? What a reckless individual. 
"Thank you for bringing them Chamber, you can leave now" Sage said, glancing at the French man. He nodded, walking out of the room. Though he leaned against the wall and waited for them. 
A/N was of interest to him. They had unique and strong abilities, perhaps they could help him... He chuckled to himself, glancing at the infirmary door.
"You really do need to stop being so reckless." Sage scolded you.
"Please, I'm fine! I never end up too hurt anyways!" 
"You're lucky for that, but, I don't want to ever see you in such a bad state like I've seen others. A/N, I've seen some of the others dead before. I don't want to see that happen to you or anyone else in the protocol." She looked stern, but she was so caring. She never wanted anyone to get hurt, it hurt her to see her fellow agents hurt. You just glanced down at your legs and sighed.
"Alright, I'll try." You hugged Sage, she easily hugged back and gently rubbed your back.
"You're all set to go now, A/N. Try not to do such risky training, we need you out there on the field." Sage patted you and let go.
"Alright! See you later, mom!" You paused for a second as Sage's eyes widened a bit. She was so motherly how could you not call her mom? "Sorry I mean Sage!" You waved and walked outside, you turned straight into Chamber's chest. You walked into it with an oof.
"Apologies mon cher." Chamber chuckled, taking a step back. He only continued chuckling once he saw your slightly flushed face from walking into his chest. Leaning his head down and close to your face. "Are you ok? Do I need to send you right back to Sage already?" 
"No!" You quipped back quickly. "I just didn't expect you to still be here!" You backed up a bit, glancing away from his face.
"Alright, would you like to have lunch with me?" He offered, your eyes lighting up at the thought.
"Yea! I'd love that!" Grinning up at him, he fixed his posture.
"I'll cook then, my treat" He smiled at you as you walked together towards the canteen.
"Did you enjoy watching the training? I was super cool right! I mean I exploded the thing!" You went on a small rant.
"Oui, it was quite entertaining to watch you. You did splendidly against the bot." He chuckled, walking into the canteen with you. 
In the canteen was Astra, Breach, Raze and Yoru. Breach and Raze were excitedly talking to each other about something while Astra was trying to talk to an unresponsive Yoru. Chamber eyes caught onto Astra quickly, her arm was something of interest to him. But you snapped him out of his thoughts.
"So, what are we cooking?" You piped up, he looked down at your smiling form.
"Is there anything specific you want, mon cher?"
"Cook me something from your homeland!" You quickly led him to the kitchen, him chuckling and following behind. You were quite the character, possibly a handy individual.
He showed you how to make duck foie gras and talked with you about France as you both cooked. 
"It's a wonderful place, quite beau if I do say so myself. It's elegant and has some of the best pastries" He chuckled, flaunting about his homeland.
"I'd love to go sometime!" You smiled at him; the food smelled wonderful. "It smells so buono!" You exclaimed; he only raised an eyebrow. He didn't know Italian, but he assumed it was a compliment. 
"Thank you, mon cher~" He teased, getting slightly close to your face. You immediately backed up a bit, you weren't used to people getting close to you first unless it was KJ.
"Of course! I can't wait to eat it! Also, you should come to Italy sometime! I could show you around. Except for the... uh, floating part." You mumbled the last part, thinking about what happened angered you. You wouldn't let it happen to any other place again.
The tap of Chamber on your shoulder threw you out of your thoughts.
"Mon ami? You spaced out" He chuckled at you, your eyes had widened, and you chuckled awkwardly.
"I'm so sorry!" You tried to laugh the awkwardness away.
"It's alright, let's go eat" He had the food on two plates.
"You got it, Fancy man!" The two of you headed to a table to eat and talk about the first things that came to mind. Though, that was mostly you talking and him listening to your ranting about anything.

_______________________

Well, this was fun to write! I hope to see you guys in the next chapter, and I hope you all enjoyed. See you next time, loves~

~Snowy <3