{3} BOOM

Working with Raze and Killjoy in the workshop. Where raze manages to blow up part of the lab and starts a fire...

The sound of multiple shoes against the floor could be heard. Chamber raised an eyebrow to see a group of three walking together, joking and laughing. Killjoy, Raze and A/N; where could they possibly be heading?

"What have you guys been working on lately?" You grinned at the two next to you.
"Well, something with more power! Like, way more firepower. Is in it has a flamethrower!" Raze exclaimed, excitement filling you with the mention.
"Woah! You need to show me"
"There's still many tweaks that need to be done! Plus we still need to add in the plating." Killjoy piped in. Raze nodding eagerly, she really wanted to continue working on this.

Chamber who was listening as they walked by was intrigued by the talk. Though it was dangerous it sounded useful, who knows what it could do in the end. He pondered on checking it out later when they left.

The three walked into the spacious lab, you looking around quickly and seeing the big robot.
"Woah! That's huge!" You looked up at it's big frame.
"Hes our big baby!" Killjoy smiled proudly at the deactivated robot.
"How can I help?" You were excited to help your friends on their project.
"Can you get some of the plates from the storage room? I think I may have forgot them." Killjoy murmured the ending to herself, losing herself in thought.
You nodded and that led to you sprinting out of the room and towards the storage room.

While running you smacked right into the chest of the well-dressed French man.
"Mon cherí slow down" He chuckled. You didn't know what to do, stay still, move? Why was he so warm and built? How could you not have noticed him?! You were so lost in thought, so flustered and embarrassed.
"A/N?" His voice snapped you out of it, you stepped back and immediately bowed your head.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't notice where I was going and-" You got cut off by him chuckling.
"It's alright." His whole demeanor was something else, you calmed down a bit just from it. "Plus, I got to run into such a cute face~" A grin spread across his face, using his index finger to grab your chin and lift your face to look at him. Face exploding into red you scrambled to try and figure out words, trying to make any come out of your mouth but nothing came.
"Fumbling over words now, hm? Comme c'est mignon" His voice was so smooth, dangerously smooth. He could definitely make someone swoon very easily with his looks and personality. But you didn't want to be used like you had been in the past, you built your walls too high to let this stranger get to you.
"No! I'm fine." You huffed, though you questioned what he had said to you in his native tongue. "I need to get some supplies for Killjoy and Raze, I'm sorry for bumping into you" apologizing again, you always did it too much.
"I can help." His immediate offer slightly startled you, few people would offer. Neon, Skye and Phoenix were probably the only ones who would.
"Oh- yea sure! That'd be great! Grazie!" You smiled at him and the two of you walked the rest of the way to the storage room. 
"So, what is it that those mechanics need, hm?"
"Just some metal plates, though I'll probably grab a few extra things just in case. I don't feel like running back and forth; that's more Neon's thing." You chuckled, glancing up at his face, though glancing turning into a stare. He looked nice; how could you not stare at the man? 
When you fell silent, Chamber's attention immediately turned to you. His eyes glancing at your face that was staring at his while walking. His chuckle snapped you out of it and you quickly looked ahead of yourself.
"It's alright to stare~ I know I'm a little irresistible." He grabbed your arm gently, stopping you then making you look at him. His face leaning closer to yours and you swear he was about to kiss you. "Eyes off me, mon amour" He chuckled, moving his face away from yours. You felt as though you were about to explode, face red with embarrassment as you tried to regain your composure. Quickly looking away and speeding up as you saw the door to the storage room. His chuckle growing distant as you entered.
The room was messy, probably Raze's fault, as you searched for the plates they needed and then some spare parts they may ask for. Chamber walking in shortly after only to see you practically falling over from what you were carrying.
"My my, be careful" He took half of the parts you were carrying; you really did like to do more than you could handle. Shifting the weight of them in his arms before pushing the door open and holding it for you to exit through.
Both walking side by side back to the lab, you hummed a gentle tune. Chamber said nothing but relished in the sound of your humming as he thought back to his plan. He'd have to contact him soon.