59

Sean Rayden
9:49 PM

Eisha:
Rayden

R u bz?

Rayden:
Not at the moment, why?

Eisha:
May isesend ako sayong tula

This time di na to wrong send hahahaha

Tell me what chu think okie

Sinulat ko siya during class as one of our activity

10 mins lang saming pinagawa yan ugh kairita

Rayden:
Do you want me to criticize the poem or you want my interpretation to it?

Eisha:
The latter one.

Gusto kong malaman anong naisip mo after mong mabasa yung tula.

Rayden:
Hmm.

Okay, I have two interpretation to it would you like to hear both?

Eisha:
Uhm yes hehehe

I'll give you my interpretation din para fair hahaha

Rayden: 
Okay then.

The poem started with the line, "Talinhaga nga bang maituturing" this started with a negative connotations as it started questioning something. 

Now the question is, what was subject of the question. This be could answered by the next line, "kung ang nais sabihin" which may or may not pertain to opinions. 

Then, the next line stated "ay tinanggalan ng talim" 

That "talim" could be the importance, sharpness or the depth of your meaning.

The whole poem could be centered on who remove that "talim" 

This could be the people themselves. If we relate this to the people who have the right and privilege to speak their opinions, then you could get the overall meaning of the poem. 

That was when the questioning starts. Because if you are someone who refuse to state your opinions, you would question yourself. 

"Does my opinion makes sense?" 

Or it could be the other way around.