Scared

Jimin was right now in the hospital.. He was blaming himself for everything that had happened to Mina.. He quickly dialed Chaeyoung's number to inform her about Mina's condition..

- Hello?

- Chaeyoung, it's Jimin. Where are you now?

- I'm at the airport with Eunwoo. Why?

- Mina is in the hospital. Can you please come as soon as possible???

-........

- Hello? Hello Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung?

Jimin saw that the call was hung up. He sighed, the girl was very sensitive whenever it comes to Mina's safety. He knows that Chaeyoung might never forgive him if she gets to know that it was because of him why Mina is where she is right now.. But he felt the need to say it. Everything was so complicated between them and it was them who was making it more complicated. He wanted to help them a lot so he did by saying everything to Mina he knew about..he knows that he was a little harsh towards Mina and he was wrong. However Mina not knowing Chaeyoung's point of view and blaming her for their failed relationship was what he could not take it. Yes. At one part he understood why Mina was saying all of those. Everything was so complicated in their life but all he could hope was for them to be together at the end because they love each other till this date and they deserve a happy ending..

On the other hand

Chaeyoung was at the airport when she got the call from Jimin. When she heard that Mina was in the hospital she couldn't think of anything.. that sentence was there fixed in her mind and all she could think was to reach at the hospital as soon as she can.. She just hung up the call not caring to reply back.. She just ask her secretary to look after Eunwoo and his parents. Eunwoo did ask her where she was going but she decided not to tell Eunwoo now so she just reasoned out that she had something important thing to do. Chaeyoung ran towards the car and drove to the hospital.
As she reached the hospital, she got to the floor where Mina was admitted and saw Jimin. Jimin saw Chaeyoung too and went running to her and hugged her tight, almost tearing up because of how guilty he felt.. Chaeyoung just hugged him back trying to calm him down..

- Chaeyoung-ah, I'm sorry. It's all because of me. I shouldn't have told her anything. I'm sorry I really am sorry.. I didn't know that this would happen. Please forgive him..

Chaeyoung just sighed.. She was upset that Jimin told Mina something she asked him not to but what was done was done and the only thing that matters was Mina. Mina needs to be alright..

- it's ok oppa. Whatever done is done. And you don't have to be sorry. Calm down. Mina will be alright. Please calm down.

That was the only thing she could say since she herself needed to calm down because all of this was taking a toll on her.. Just 2 days since she arrived and all of this is happening. She wished she never came here or just never encountered Mina and just let the latter have a normal life with her fiance. Right now she didn't care everything Mina said the other night, she just wanted her to be okay, just okay..

It was already 2 hours since Mina was there in the Emergency ward. Chaeyoung called Wonwoo and told him about Mina's condition. The doctor then came out. Both Chaeyoung and Jimin stood up from their place.

- Dr. Son?

- hello Doctor.. May I know how's the patient.

- ok..the patient suffered a cardiac arrest and I'm glad that you brought her on time or else the situation would have gotten worse as the patient's present condition isn't that good too. She will have partial paralysis but you don't have to worry since the paralysis is temporary. Try your best not to let the patient stress or worry about even a little thing because too much worry or stress can lead to another cardiac arrest so try your best to not let her worry, stress or anything that makes her emotionally drained..and that's all. If you want to meet the patient you can..