I'll wait for you

- I'm sorry.

- So Chaeyoung is the one you love. All this time, you two acted as if you didn't know each other and kept on fooling me. I'm not upset that you broke up with me Mina but I'm upset because you lied to me. All this time you were lying.

- I'm sorry Won for hurting and lying to you. I tried my best to give my heart to you but I couldn't. Chaeyoung owns my heart.

Wonwoo sighs, almost at the brink of letting his tears flow but he somehow managed to smile and look at Mina.

- I'm no one to hold you back if you don't love me right? Thank you Mina for the wonderful time that you've spent with me and for giving me a chance. I wish nothing but happiness for you and Chaeyoung. Take care.

Mina hugged Wonwoo. She feels terrible for hurting him but this time she can't let anything come between Chaeyoung and her. She then smiled at him. She  took out her engagement ring that Wonwoo had given her..

- I guess this doesn't belong to me anymore...

Wonwoo bit his lips while receiving it. Mina  was about to take  her leave when Wonwoo called her..

- Mina

Mina turned back..

- Can we still continue to be friends?

Mina smiled at that and nodded. She then took her leave.. Chaeyoung was waiting for her outside. As she saw Mina coming with her suitcases, she quickly went and took her bags..

- how did it go?

- good. He's a good man Chaeyoung.
I'm really lucky to have met a person like him.

- He is indeed. I still can't believe this is all happening but one thing I'm sure of is to not let you go this time. So Mina, are you ready?

Mina nodded..

As they were in the car, Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand and gave her a smile.

- I love you.

- I love you too.

Chaeyoung bought a place  more like a penthouse for both Mina and her after they decided to stay together. They were both cuddling on the bed when Mina asked Chaeyoung about Eunwoo.

- when I told him about us, he was jumping out of joy. Am I a pain in the ass that he really wanted to break up with me so much but didn't know how to? Because he seemed as if he was the happiest person on this planet..

Chaeyoung pouts at that. Mina chuckled and pecked Chaeyoung's pouty lips.

- you are cute. I didn't tell you this but Eunwoo actually met me in the hospital. He was rooting for us from the very beginning and the actual reason why he came here was for us to be together again. But fate did it's job. I'm thankful to him that he made you come here or else I don't think my life will ever be as happiest as it is now with just you beside me.

Chaeyoung hugged her girlfriend tighter and gave a peck on her forehead.. They cuddled together until they both fell asleep..
In the middle of the night, Chaeyoung suddenly woke up wanting to puke. She quickly got off the bed but making sure she didn't disturb Mina's sleep.. she quickly went to the bathroom and puked. She was having a slight idea of what was the reason why she was puking out of nowhere in the middle of the night. She rinsed her mouth with salt water and went to the kitchen to get herself some ginger tea. She decided to get some fresh air so she walked to their bedroom's balcony and just looked at the sky filled with stars and a lonely moon making sure that it did its job.

If she's really pregnant how's she supposed to tell this to Mina. Mina will definitely be hurt again, again by her. She really wants Mina to accept her and here future because if she's really pregnant then she wants Mina to be the other parent.. she just closed her eyes and felt the cold breeze. She let out a sigh and sipped her tea..