Irene

Chaeyoung was getting ready for her flight when she felt someone hugging her from the back, she smiled at the gesture..

- I'll miss you Chaeyoung..Take care of yourself and the baby okay?

- hmm.. I'll miss you too Minari.. but I promise after I come back I'll never leave you again.

Chaeyoung took one of Mina's hand and kissed it.. Chaeyoung still couldn't believe the fact that Mina accepted her and her baby, she was still a bit shock but that also made her realized that Mina was definitely the one and only she would spend her lifetime with. She turned around and looked at the latter who had a smile on her face.. She smiled too looking at her.

- I'm gonna miss this beautiful face of yours.. Mina Chan.. Aisheteru!!

Chaeyoung then kissed the tip of Mina's nose making the latter giggle..

- Watashi no itushite iruyu

Mina said and Chaeyoung not having any knowledge about it just gave her a smile and kissed her....

- Chaeyoung, you seem to have grown taller..

- and you noticed it now only? Pretty unlike you Miss Myoui...

Chaeyoung laughed.. Mina just pout at the comment. Chaeyoung was loving all these sweet moments they were having right now.. she was falling in love with Mina more and more every minute she's spends with the latter and the same could be said for Mina too. Seeing Chaeyoung so happy right now made her believed that she made a good decision.. so was this the happy ending both of them were waiting for? Can they finally be happy.......Together? The love story of Mina and Chaeyoung can finally have a happy ending?
How they both wished this could be true but they do know that they'll be facing a lot more challenges in the future however this time they were both in this together and will be together. Mina didn't have anything to fear now since she knows that Chaeyoung will be there for her..

Chaeyoung took her luggages on one hand and the other hand she held Mina's hand. She looked at her side..

- let's go?

Mina just smiled and nodded. They both arrived at the destination. They saw Wonwoo and Eunwoo  waiting for  them, they all shared a smile..

- Won, are you going with them too?

- Yep, thought of making my bro's ride a little wild so yeah.. I'll be going too..

Eunwoo just rolled his eyes.

- Just say that you love and care for me dumbass!!! No need to act cool
" Thought of making my bro's rude a little wild"

Eunwoo mocked Wonwoo. Wonwoo just glared at Eunwoo..

- Shibal!!!!! Why do I even care for you????

- that's my boy! I love you too.

Eunwoo sweetly smiled at him. Mina and Chaeyoung could only laugh at the never ending bickering of these two..
Chaeyoung then signalled telling them that it was time..Both Eunwoo and Wonwoo nodded and walked towards the plane, Chaeyoung then turned around to bid her goodbye to Mina. Mina didn't cry nor did she want to. Instead she felt calm and happy.

- I guess this is a good bye then. Take care okay? I'll come back soon.

Mina nodded.

- you too. Don't stress yourself too much, it's bad for the baby and don't overwork too.. know that it's not only you but there's a part of you living inside you so better take care of her.

- I feel like you care more about the baby than me..

Chaeyoung pouted. Mina chuckled at the remark, she just tiptoed and gave the latter a kiss on the forehead..