C h a p t e r 1 4

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Not me rushing out another low quality chapter because my laptop is finally working again 💀

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

With her phone in hand, Chiyo walked down the busy street

With her phone in hand, Chiyo walked down the busy street. The loud background noise fell deaf upon her ears, completely absorbed in whatever meaningless content was on her screen.

She sighed, bored out of her mind. Chiyo hadn't had anything planned for that day as she just settled on going back home and relaxing after the stressful day at school. With a click, she turned her phone off before shoving it into her bag.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings and, to her surprise, she was met with two familiar figures, Teruhashi and y/n. Her face lit up at the sight of the h/c girl and in an attempt to cure her boredom called out to the two.

"Y/n! Kokomi!"

The mentioned girls turned towards the source of the sound who was now walking towards the two. Chiyo couldn't help but notice the blue haired girl's flustered expression. Y/n gave a polite smile to Chiyo, she seemed somehow happier than usual even though nothing in her expression gave it away.

"Ah, good evening Yumehara." She greeted, "Teruhashi and I were planning on going to the pastry store, it has a girls only buffet. Would you like to join us?"

Y/n's alluring offer completely enticed Chiyo, leaving her unable to deny, "O-oh of course!" She replied.

Teruhashi's face dropped, glaring at Chiyo for a short moment before composing herself, "Chiyo's joining us? C-cool." Teruhashi unenthusiastically spat out through gritted teeth.

They continued to walk, missing Teruhashi's defeated expression.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

On the way, they had miraculously ran into Mera who, further ruining Teruhashi's plan for a 'date', ended up joining the group.

Once they arrived Mera had wondered away from the group once she saw a stall giving out free samples of food. She finally realised she had lost the group after snapping out of her food-focused state. She glanced at the line of people and her eyes caught the light teal of their school uniform.

On impulse, she ran up to the person and grabbed their shoulders, "Sorry for running off! I saw some free food-" she paused her rambling when she noticed it wasn't in fact one of her friends but instead a mysterious girl she had never seen.

The girl had short light pink hair and glasses, she looked like an average student but Mera couldn't brush off the feeling she had met the girl before, "Sorry I thought you were someone else!"

A girlish voice called out to Mera, "Chisato over here!" It was Chiyo who then turned to face the pink haired girl, "We're sorry about her."

Teruhashi followed behind with y/n in tow, "Hey that's our school uniform." Teruhashi remarked.

Unbeknownst to the majority of the group, the girl was actually someone they knew very well, it was Saiki. The boy felt his heart drop when they noticed him which left him in a cold sweat.

He stopped paying attention to what the group was saying, instead focusing on his panicked thoughts.

But all of his thoughts came to a stop once he made sudden eye contact with those intimate e/c eyes. Y/n gave him a sickly sweet smile and something in Saiki told him that she knew.

And she did.