A new world(part 1)

Soobin run and run through a half burn forest, running from something and his eyes isn't helping him. He see a boy with horns on his head, his eyes is blue on the right and green on the left. Then, he faints and only darkness surround him.

He wake up panting " It was a dream," he said in relieve because he thought it was just a nightmare. "SOOBIN HYUNG!" a voice call from outside his house, with a rush he see that it is Hueningkai, Beomgyu and Taehyun waiting for him outside. Without showering he wear his unifor quickly and take a bread on the way for breakfast. "Hyung, you didn't shower?" Taehyun teases Soobin. He giggled, all memory that bother him dissapeared when he is with them. He is beyond happiness seeing everyone happy and in peace but he feel deep down something is missing. This group feel incomplete but he completely brush that off because he is worried that he might ruin everyone mood.

Together they walk to school,eventhough they have age gap which mean they are in different class it didnt stop them from being friends. On the way, they go to the tteokbokki shop. They sit at the same place as always. Hueningkai first open his mouth to speak " Arghh, exam is so frustrating. I misshaving time to play,". Taheyun shake his head and say " I dont see you study so why are you frustate about it?" There is clearly a smirk on his face since he is the smart one in the group. Beomgyu smile admiring his two younger one. Beomgyu found those two are really cute bickering. Then, he start telling them about his vacation and giving them their present he brought back from his vacation. It is a cute small pendant that have their name on it. Their tteokbakki arrive and they start walking to achool again.

School is boring that day, the only thing Soobin remember was he was wandering in his mind thing about that dream. Beomgyu come strike him from the back, making Soobin a little startled. Soobin scold him but he doesnt mind anyway because he is Beomgyu. He is in his own world still wondering about last night dream. He doesnt know wether he should tell Beomgyu or not.

Like lways he and Beomgyu is the first one arrive at the cafeteria. Soobin ask " What would be your thought if I say that I dreamtabout something odd but familiar last night?". Before answering anything Beomgyu makesure no one is round. Soobin look Beomgyu acting so weird its like he is keeping a secret. Beomgyu closes his eyes and about to say something. He say " I think that your dream could be something that you will going through or something from your memory," with a shock in his face Soobin trying to recall his memory and what he doesnt remember any of that maybe it is because thing like that is not realistic and he rather not think to much about it but something too familiar pulling him closer into thinking about it. When he try to ask more about Beomgyu opinion Hueingkai and Taehyun arrive. Smile on Hueingkai face says that he can answer all the question fantastically. Without asking they start and brag about how the could really all the exam if it is that easy. Quietly, Soobin eating his food while listening to them without him realising there is something watching them for far.

Shcool ended for that day, they think it is a good idea to go to the big old tree they used to play under since they were children. Hueningkai and Taehyun are studying while Beomgyu and Soobin reading a story book about a lost little reindeer on a snowy day. Soobin fall asleep half the story.

 Soobin fall asleep half the story