A new world (part 4)

"I'm serious what carnival?" They look at Soobin with unbelievable eyes. Beomgyu take out his phone and show Soobin. He is shock and quickly grab his towel.

The other sits in his room talking to each other. They discuss what ride should they go on and what games should they play. Suddenly, the floor is shaking. Hueningkai is the first one to panic " get under the table!" He said and they quickly get under the table. The concussion continues and they are sure if this continue they have to run outside. They hug each other tightly. "Why us this happening on the day of the carnival?" say Beomgyu with tears.

Soobin go in his room, seeing them all under the table panicking he ask "What are you guys doing under there?" They realised Soobin is standing there Hueningkai quickly pull Soobin under the table."There's an earthquake, dont you feel anything?!" Soobin more confuse than ever say "What earthquake? Come on there is nothing to worry," He pulled them out from there "See, there is no earthquake," Taehyun quickly speak up "I swear there was an earthquake happening," Soobin shrugged it of thinking they want to prank him. Hueningkai, Bemgyu and Taehyun all worried if it happen again. Imagine the nightmare having an earthquake on a ferris wheel.

They walk together to the carnival all excited. Seems that they forgot about the earthquake. It is not that far from the big old tree.

They play one game to another one. The also went to the horror house. They regret it so much because they lose their voice so they go in the mirror maze next. Each one of them step in from a different doors for the spook the say. Beomgyu step in he start walking and walking in a room full of mirror with red light on as it is to confuse players. He walks and feel like few hours already pass by and a gut told him to follow this path. He isnt suppose to see green and blue colour in a red room but he see it anyway. He a cat and in terror he have to face it alone. Run so fast and bump a few mirror until he reach a black room. Its between him and the black cat now. Nowhere to run, he knows if the cat is a normal cat he can quickly run but this cat is different he alone cant stop the cat.

" I see no one here yet, so I win" Soobin grin.

"GRWAGHH!" said Taehyun and Hueningkai, startled Soobin a bit.

"So, Beomgyu is the last one," said Soobin.

" It also look like he have to buy us food later," say Hueningkai with smug face.

Beomgyu run outside panting. His face said that whatever he been through he really dont want to talk about it.

Hueningkai ask "Hyung are you ok?"

Beomgyu smile and said he was just panicking "Look like I lose," he said while smiling. Soobin look at him knowing he try to hide something.

Taehyun win almost all the games there and of course Hueningkai get to keep the gift. At the end of the day, they go one a ferris wheel ride. They all ride in one passenger cars. They enjoy the view of 553 in autumn.

"It's beautiful isn't it," a mystery voice play in Soobin's head. Well he can't lie about the view it is beautiful but whose voice is that? Soobin back in reality when Hueningkai ask him if he wants some food. He smile back " ofcourse I want some,". "Hey, we are on a ferris wheel look how high it is!" Taehyun ask them to stop fight over food after the passenger cars shake a little. All of them laugh out loud.

Good news I can post new chapters every Wednesday, Saturday and Monday since it is currently school holiday!