A new world (part 7)

Beomgyu laying on his bed while staring at the ceiling. His head is empty, nothing to think and nothing to say. Its just empty. Although the music is playing loudly he cant hear a single thing. Slowly his eyes start to close. He open his eyes but that is not his room. "Is this a dream.." he mumbled slowly. He walk through the magnificent forest. Admiring the beautiful flowers and leaves his eyes shines not with admiration but with tears piling up in his eyes. As he walk he stumble into a familiar tree. "Hey are u okay?" Say someone. He look his back and back away quickly. Its his friends. Tears streaming out of his eyes. He cant controlled it anymore. "Hey hey why are u crying?" say Hueningkai. Before he could speak he wake up sweating . "Why.. why.. WHY?!" say Beomgyu while he continue crying at the corner of his room.

A cat silently watch Beomgyu from his window. Beomgyu see the cat and getting more furious while being really sad. He almost throw his phone at the cat but the cat leave before he can do it.

The next morning, Beomgyu come to school with red eyes. He doesnt wait for his friends or walk with them today. He don't want to talk about last night dream nor talk about anything. His head is full and it hurt so bad. "Should I finally say it?" He mumbled to himself. Suddenly Soobin, Hueningkai and Taehyun come to his desk.

I am sorry this time it is short but we are going to have new chapters so I need to keep many ideas for new chapter