Chapter 1

Tw- Gore.

Written by yours truly Coolmine89!

*Third person*

The streets were empty, windows smashed, building starting to fall apart, everything was decaying.

Dead bodies laid dead on the streets, decomposing with hundreds of maggots eating them, you can tell the bodies haven't been there for long, you can smell a disgusting smell of rotting flesh as it grew worse as the summer heat got hotter and hotter by every passing moment

Three boys were just trying to hurry past the bodies that had maggots crawling out mouths, noses and basically everywhere they can get out, they really didn't want to see the state of some people.

The apocalypse really took a tole on people.

The apocalypse where everyone durned on each other, somehow scientists learned how to raise the dead, probably trying to bring back dinosaurs or something but that clearly didn't work.

The three finally made it to their hiding spot, a spot where they know no one or anything will find them.

The hiding spot was an apartment building with boarded up and covered windows, the room they stayed in was at a decent level, it had somewhat nice furniture, well all they cared about it was usable and not falling apart. None of the appliance worked so all they can eat was simple food they can find on the streets or anything that wasn't frozen or any type of meat product.

The apocalypse hit hard for everyone at the beginning, fighting over simple things but grew worse and worse with every passing day, riots kept happening at the White House telling the president to fix oh so many thing that was apparently wrong with our country but the president did nothing so everyone was just left to fend for themselves, it only grew worse when the dead started to rise, because the scientists thought it was a great idea to raise the dead, that's how many people started dying left and right, only the strongest of the American population survived, let's just say it didn't last long when the undead started going to other parts of the world.

The first place to be infected by the undead was ironically and unfortunately California and it just started to spread rapidly through out America and later Canada and Mexico and soon later the rest of the world.

It was really coming to end, people turning on each other, the undead rising and people dying left and right.

No one wanted the world to turn like this, they just wanted happiness but not everyone gets what they want do they?

Especially our poor survivors, who some how survived this over a year long event, they had a great life before it was ruined, Tubbo just came to America for the 4th time but even brought Tommy with him. All they wanted to do was hangout with Ranboo in America before he moved to the UK.

But nothing went as planned, and yet here they are, surviving a zombie apocalypse with each other. Let's just hope that they survive this terrible disaster...together.
-------------------
513 words.

First chapter, let's go!

Next chapter will be by Bee.

But I hope you enjoyed this!

Love you, bye!💕