Chapter 3

Tw- none, I don't think

Made by the beloved Coolmine.

*Ralnboo's pov* 

I breathed heavily and just sat on the floor, out of breath from running, I saw Tommy collapse on the couch and Tubbo went into the 3 of ours shared room. 

Why couldn't things go back to normal? I want my old life, I miss my parents, just seeing the scarlett red liquid oozing out of my parents like it was a waterfall, their entire shoulder gone, straight to the bone and giant bite chunks of flesh missing from their bodies, the zombies really did a number on them, it was really sad to see them go, well more so my mother then my father. 

I could feel the hot liquid of tears run down my cheeks as It wetted my mask and made it stick to my face. 

I looked up to see Tommy zoned out, like hardcore zoned out, like he was high on something, maybe on life or worse drugs but I don't think he took any so, let's take that off the list off possibilities.   

"Tom? You good bossman?" Tubbo spoke up, coming into the living room, and Tommy shot his head up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" Was all he said and put a small smile on his face which looked very forced. 

"Are you sure bossman? You zoned out for awhile" Tubbo said and Tommy just nodded and just went back to zoning out, maybe he is on drugs, actually no, never mind scratch that off, pretend I didn't say anything. 

"Ranboo? Are you ok, your mask is wet?" Tubbo asked turning to look at me, when did he become the caretaker of us. But then again, we all have been though a lot In the past year, we are just trying to look out for each other, 

"Yeah, just... Thinking" I said, Tubbo knew I was lying, I'm not very good at lying and Tubbo knew that. 

"Tell the truth Boo" Tubbo said, crossing his arms, god, I hate It when he calls me that nickname, it made my face flush a very deep red. 

"It's just that... I just miss my family, why does this have to happen now of all times" I said, tears started to fall down my cheeks again, being absorbed by my mask, so I just took it off, same with my glasses, revealing my heterochromia eyes, that were a scarlet red and emerald green, I really just don't like my eyes, why can't they be a normal color. 

"Oh Boo, it's ok, you've been through a lot, with seeing your parents and I know It was hard but we really can go back in time and fix things, and don't you dare put the blame on yourself, just blame something that Isn't you, ok Boo?" He said coming over to me and sitting in front of me, doing a adorable smile, that me feel better and would brighten anyones day. 

"Thank you Bee" I said a smile forming on my lips, which made him smile even more, if that's even physical possible at this point. 

"Anytime Boo" He said, maybe things will be ok after all. 
--------------
524 Words

Yooo, another update!

I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time by!

Coolmine :)