Chapter 4

Tw: None  I think

Written by Bee

*Tubbos Pov*

I walked into our shared bedroom and dropped my stuff down. I put my head back and let my breathing slow down since we were running.

Things had been hard for the 3 of us the last year, I knew Ranboo had seen his own parents get taken by them and I knew it hurt.

Just keep surviving was all we worried about now.

I walked back out and saw Tommy on the couch and Ranboo on the floor. Tommy looked zoned out, completely zoned out and he rarely did that.

He only did that if he was thinking about something really deep. Something he wouldn't probably say to me or Ranboo even if we asked.

After talking with Tommy and Ranboo, I walked to our space we called a kitchen and looked to see what we had left of eat.

Some apples, cereal, and a couple other fruits we had. I walked back to our room and grabbed the couple things we found for food and put them in the kitchen.

There really wasn't that much left in the world since all of it was gone thanks to them.

Why did they have to destroy all the world and drive everyone mad to the point they turned on each other? Why did the scientists decide it was a good idea to even raise the dead?

At least we sticked together and looked out for each other.

Tommy and Ranboo both had seen better days, I wish I had Tommy's bright smile and positive attitude back, Ranboo's charm back.

The days when we could hang out like friends, not like we were just trying to survive together.

I felt tears slip down my face, I didn't stop them, I didn't care if they found me crying, at  least I wasn't trying to hide it like Tommy was.

I knew he cried, he just never wants to admit it, or he said his eyes were sweating.

"Tubbo?" Tommy's voice echoed as I looked at him. He took one look at me and came over by me, giving me a hug. I felt more tears slip out, getting his shirt wet but I knew he didn't care, all he cared about was making sure I was ok or as ok I was gonna be.

I felt someone else hug me, Ranboo. I smiled a little as I hugged the 2 of them. We just stood there, just the 3 of us. Everything else felt like it wasn't there, there was just us and the universe.

"Things will get better," Tommy said, trying to be confident. Maybe it would get better. 

---------

Word count: 450

Wooo update

Hope you have a good day/night

Wilbee💙