14 ♡︎ Entity

Art Credit: Mine! ♡︎
POV: 2nd

Hospital visit after hospital visit. The bills piled up, at least your dad's insurance covered for everything. After his sudden passing, you had moved into his old place. It took you two years to get everything stable and comfortable. Nightmares after nightmares from the taunting memories. You were just grateful you made it out of the fire alive.
The Pizza plex had gone up in flames and you refused to ever hear anything different. You wanted nothing to do with the place anymore. You had a new home. Yes it was cold and lonely, but it was better than living in a false reality.
When you arrived at the hospital your grandmother was there with you. She was from your mothers side and meant everything to you. After your mothers death, she tried everything to gain custody of you, but failed. When she informed you of your fathers passing you cried with joy and sorrow. He may have been awful but he was still your father and before you mother's passing, he was amazing. She apologized for leaving you in the torturing home alone. You were just happy to be with her once more. You were then later informed of everything that was going to be given to you. You were given his apartment and what was left of his family fortune, after he dug a huge hole into it.
Your grandmother insisted you live with her but you decided against it. Instead you saw it as a quest to overcome your past trauma. It took a few months for you to recover from smoke inhalation but eventually you were discharged. Once done you headed to the old apartment and began your journey.
~
You were out at a nearby deli when news about the Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex came on a small tv. "It has been two years since the burning down of the local Mega Pizza Plex and Fazbear Entertainment company is now planning to start recovering any old relics and plans to rebuild. Many parts of the building are still standing today and the company hopes to recover anything from the tragic building before deconstruction." Your eyes were glued to the small monitor. No matter how many times you tried to unhear what you heard, it rang in your head. "Many parts of the building are still standing today". Your heart raced as you tried to hear clearly what the reporter would say next. "They say the parts of the building still standing are the following. The West Arcade, Rockstar Row, and The Daycare. So expect to see some old favorites and old relics soon! Now, Onto to the recent closing of the local-" You rushed down the rest of your food, left a tip, and ran out of the deli.
"Impossible! Could they have..." You thought while rushing to your apartment. Once you gathered the supplies you could and ran down to a local storage unit. You had been saving money for a new TV but that could wait.
After renting a unit you headed back to your apartment and got online. What you ordered was going to take a while to deliver but it was worth the wait. Now just to get everything set up!
~
A month has passed and you had everything you needed. Generator? Check, Blankets? Check, Tools? Check. You had decorated the unit and made a nice space for the new guest. You couldn't believe you were doing this after what happened, but it felt, right? After everything that happened with your father you decided to face the issues head on, so it was about time you did the same with this. There was hope, so much of it you almost knew they were still there. The company wasn't planning to do the recovery for another month so you needed to take your chance.
~
You weren't sure what to expect so you brought a knife, a gas mask, gloves and some extra stuff in your bag. The plan was to find them, bring them to your car and go home. But what you met was unexpected, unrecognizable even. It wasn't sun or moon, more of a twisted version of the two. You could tell the power was off, but the face haunted you. It looked as if it was fighting with itself before powering off.
You didn't expect to find them back in their room but you decided to set aside the feeling of betrayal for now. You grabbed one of his black arms and began to drag his heavy body. The ash was getting all over your clothes. "Thank god I wore his old shit" You thought in your head as you managed to carry the mangled robot back to your car.
You made it to the storage unit and parked out back. Getting out of your car, you walked to your trunk and opened it. You gathered the tools inside your bag and began to clean the char covered bot. You couldn't leave them like that. You were careful not to get any cleaner inside their plates. It took longer than you expected but eventually you were able to clean their entire body. They looked much different than you thought they would. Almost a fusion of your two friends. You grabbed them under their armpits and dragged them into the storage unit.
Once their clean body was placed on the small bed you had previously prepared, you checked their back plate for a cord. You luckily found their back up charging cord and plugged them into the generator. A loud Whirrr came from the animatronic and you backed up from it in fear. You were unsure of what you would soon face.
Its eyes opened slowly with a blue and yellow color. You knew they looked different to you. You felt almost stupid for not noticing the new details. Instead of Sun's beams, they were now like a jester's hat with bells. They still had the same colors from the original two but it was now wrapped. Then they spoke.
"Hello dear" They said, they voice almost feminine. "Oh, this isn't good. I'm not supposed to be here" they looked around the room. "Cozy" they smiled and looked back up at you. "You're the boys lover I assume" Your face flushed at the name. "U-uh I'm not sure if that's the correct term, but I uh know them quite well" "ah I see, well I'm sorry you have to see us like this. Well, see me" "what do you mean?" "Well, I guess I should introduce myself" the large animatronic now stood. "Ow" they said after hitting their head on the ceiling. "The names Eclipse. I'm only here when the boys become stressed or fight for control. Don't be scared, they will calm down and turn back soon. I'm just here to give them that which they desire" The bot was now sitting down. "Just give us some time to adjust and calm down. You see, this is quite confusing for all of us. We aren't quite sure where we are here and why you're here" their expression was now serious. "They are upset at you" the cold words burned your already guilty heart. "I am too," you said back in response. "they left me" "oh, seems there has been a misunderstanding. If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been since the fire?" "More than two years.." "Two Years?!?!" Their distorted voice screamed.
"Please don't be mad! I was in recovery and my life changed a lot since the fire. But when I heard on the news that there was a chance you guys were still alive, I had to take it" "I see...thank you for coming back for us" "of course, I need you guys" You walked over to Eclipse and hugged the 9ft animatronic. Gently hugging back, the bot leaned down to your ear. "If you don't mind, could we please have some privacy?" You backed up a bit. "Sure.  For how long?" "Maybe an hour or two." You nodded "alright then, stay in here and I'll be back in a few hours!" You waved goodbye to Eclipse and closed the unit door behind you.
Climbing back into your car, you exhaled a breath you had no idea you were holding. Turning on the ignition, you started your drive home.

Things were all coming together.

🌸~A/N~🌸
Hi guys! So sorry for the delay on this chapter and the unannounced break. I really just needed time to myself for a bit, but I'm back! 15 may or may not be the last chapter so be prepared. How did you like Eclipse? The picture at the top is my design for them. Also! I have a DJMM book in the works so stay tuned for a sneak peak and chapter one coming out soon! I hope y'all have a wonderful day or night! See y'all soon! ♡︎