•1. the bet

"cmon you cant give up that easily can you?". Alec remarked while looking you and your parapatai, Izzy. Jace and Alec both holding their weapons after defeating the girls for the 5th time.
"I love you girls but the boys are winning" Clary admits making both y/n and Izzy to give her a glare. Izzy storms away putting her whip on her wrist, Clary following after her. I look at my tall boyfriend smirking while dripping with sweat.
"i'm not giving up, were gunna win this bet and your not gunna see it coming." y/n warns her boyfriend and his parapatai, Jace. Jace leaves to find Clary and y/n stays to clean up while Alec leans on the side of the wall, eyes staring at the back of her head.

She finishes up and goes to her shared bedroom with Alec. Alec jumps in the shower and she takes this time to go and practice her archery in the back. she grabs a bow and a few arrows and starts her practice. She needed to improve her skills if she wants to win this bet against the boys.

Its been a while and y/n is still outside trying to hit bullseye. Arms aching, back aching everything but she kept going. She shoots her arrow and hits the outside of the target.
"hm, 5 not bad." She jumps at the sight of Alec behind her.
"here, let me help you." She relaxes at his words and soon feels hands on her hips making her heart skip a beat.
"relax your body, lower you shoulders a-bit, your too tense." he whispers softly in her ear making his way up from her hips to her waist to her shoulders. "keep your eye on the target, keep the tips of your fingers on the string, it's easier to let go." he mutters huskily making you shiver. y/n lets go of the string and hits bullseye. he smiles against her neck while she takes out another arrow. Y/n tries to focus on the target but with Alec kissing her neck and her jawline it was hard. she listened to everything Alec had said earlier and shot directly in the middle. she was filled with joy but Alec wasn't paying any attention to her practicing her archery, he was thinking of her in a different way.

She finally fell into his arms dropping her bow and arrows on the floor turning to Alec. y/n moved her neck to the side giving him more room while he roamed his large hands around her torso. He removed his warm lips from her neck and came back into her view. Y/n, desperate at this point, crashed her lips to Alecs. No hesitation he kissed back. Melting in each other's arms. he moves down to her ear.
"jump" She obeys and he carry's her into the institute. still making out Alec makes it to their shared bedroom opening the door then closing it with his foot.

———SMUT STARTS HERE———

Alec gracefully places y/n on the bed. he is stood up, rapidly taking of his shirt followed by y/n taking hers off too. He climbs on top of her and kisses down her chest to her boobs unclipping her bra easily. She tilts her head back into the pillows while he sucks on her right nipple and massaging her left. A subtle moan escapes y/n's lips causing Alec to smile.
"keep quiet baby, don't want anyone to hear us" he smirks and works his way down to her waistband of her leggings. he rips them off along with her panties. Y/n feels the cold air hit her core which makes her shiver.

Practically desperate at this point she goes to unbuckle Alecs belt and rips off his jeans. She falls back on the bed while Alec starts at her clit. She moans and a wave of pleasure takes over her body. He licks her slit from bottom to top flicking his tongue at the perfect time making her scream. "please Alec i cant wait any longer" y/n begs. Alec just laughs sending vibrations through her body making her groan. he shoves a finger in starting to fill her desires slowly placing in another and curling reaching her g-spot perfectly.
"i-i'm gunna c-cum" she whimpers in despracy. All of a sudden he stops causing her to groan of the loss of physical touch.

Alec reaches her height and kisses her. y/n can taste herself in his mouth. they continue to make out while Alec removes his boxers and lines himself to her entrance and collides into her. It takes a moment to adjust to the size but bearable pain turns into pleasure that she needed. He went faster by the second. They were both moaning messes.
"oh fuck" Alec says raspily kissing y/n's lips once again, not getting enough of her.
"im ready baby" y/n says while Alecs thrusts start to get sloppy indicating he is almost there too. As she reached her climax, she tightened around him making him go off the edge releasing into y/n. he climbed off of her and she lays on his chest, both riding out there highs.

———SMUT NOW OVER———

Both laying there, naked and under their covers drenched in sweat. she looks up at Alec, He looks down at her getting lost in each other's eyes.
"i love you y/n forever and always" he mumbles so you can hear.
"i love you more Alexander" she responds cuddling into him falling asleep in each other's arms.

—————————————————
thanks so much for reading, sorta my first smut but still. i do take requests at anytime cuz it's currently 2:36 am so :)))

words: 968