•5. Silent treatment

y/n pov:

<<i know i'm meant to be mad at him but.... damn its hard. >>

i was sitting in the ops centre scrolling through the hologram of nyc trying to find a mission to get me away from my boyfriend, Alec. ever since he blew off Lydia for me at the alter he has been distant. whenever i wake up he's never there or he's always always out on mission, without me. he tries to avoid me. i don't know what i did wrong. the only thing i can think of is he regrets leaving her for me. i decided to stop overthinking and give him space. but since i have he's suddenly grew more angry towards me. so I'm deciding to avoid him like he did to me.

Suddenly getting an alert about multiple demons throughout the streets of the mundanes. i rushed to the weapons room to grab my seraph blade suddenly getting pinned to the wall. i hold up my sword in defence when a sudden wave of Alecs cologne fills my senses.
"your not doing this alone, lets go." he says staring at me from above. i just look at him, a blank expression on my face not answering him. he rolls his eyes and grabs his signature bow and arrows and leave the room. i follow after him still keeping quiet. jace, clary and izzy show up at our sides in no time leaving the institute doors.

we follow izzy's necklace to the middle of the city. a flying demon flying around circling us making us hold up our weapons ready for attack. it comes flying in the direction of jace.
"Alec! your 6 o'clock." he yells getting all our attention making us all turn making Alec face the demon. aiming at the flying possession in the sky waiting for the perfect time to take a shot.
"what are you waiting for Alec?! shoot the god damn thing at get this over with.." izzy yelps in worry.
"don't worry, i got this." he mumbles slowly releasing the arrow making the demon disappear in ashes, sent back to hell. he smiles in victory looking at me waiting for my reaction. i simply ignore him and walk away bumping his shoulder while making my way back to the institute. i could feel his glare in the back of my head as i walk away.

i make it back and go to the weapons room to return my blades. and a familiar voice comes from the entrance.
"whats your problem?" he asks in a harsh tone. i turn to see him leaning on the doorframe with a slight glare and arms crossed around his chest. i again ignore him and continue packing away and heading towards our shared bedroom when a large hand grabs my arm to stop me from moving. 
"answer me y/n" he commanded.
i simply shrug his hand off and again leave through the hallway.

i slam the door of my bedroom not wanting to talk to anyone, feeling tears form in my eyes. the door opens and closes again showing an frustrated Alec towering over me. he steps closer to me and rubs his hands up and down my arms making me feel safe. 
no i'm meant to be mad at him what am i doing.
he leans closer so his lips is inches away from mine. moving his lips towards my ear, he whispered
"just because i've been avoiding you... doesn't mean i don't love you y/n." i hold in a breath still staying silent. he starts kissing my neck and i try to hold in my moans. i cover my mouth in anticipation. he moves down to my sweet spot. he knows what he's doing, and he's winning. he sucks on my neck harder trying to make me crack out of my silent tone throughout the whole day. after a few more seconds i speak breaking my hold on him.
"you better not give me a hickey Alexander!" he chuckles lightly and i could feel his smile against my neck.
"wow she speaks" he grumbled still kissing my neck arms wrapping around my waist. i bite my bottom lip and my hands find my way to his hair, slightly pulling on it causing a groan to come from his lips. "oh fuck" he moans now his eyes fill with lust picking me up with ease and dropping me onto our bed and climbing on top of me. our lips finally attach and its like we haven't kissed in days. it was passionate and rough, just how we like it. in the middle of our make out session theres a knock on the door causing us both to groan in frustration and Jace walks in a sudden shock expression on his face slowly turns into a smirk.
"sorry to interrupt but there is more demons that need to be killed and everyone else is occupied... also i'm glad y'all worked stuff out. that tension today was craz..." jace spoke and stopped to see our faces. even with the look on our faces he continued to talk.
"so... the mission.."
"yes we will be there. give us a moment." i say desperate for jace to leave. the door closes and Alec smashes his lips to mine once again.
"mm Alec as much as i need you right now, we are needed." i moan in his mouth.
"god damn those demons." he mumbles in a sarcastic voice. getting up from on top of me. i join him standing up and i straighten out my hair soon moving towards Alec fixing his shirt buttons.
"how many demons you kill today, will be another round for both of us tonight." i say in a seductive voice adding a wink at the end of my sentence. he throws his head back in need of you as you both walk out to meet jace.
"I'm going to hold that against you love" he replies practically snatching his bow and running out the door.

—————————————

im in desperate need of ideas im running out, i practically winged this one out and it probably shit but oh well. also ik it skipped from  chapter 3 to chapter 5 but im working on chapter 4 and i needed to add another to make yall happy while you wait.

words: 1031