•4. simon

y/n pov-

you had been out with Simon all night watching a movie at the cinema when  you had both geeked  out when you heard the news that it was coming out and immediately agreed to see it together. now this was almost a whole year ago before you and Alec had got together, so when Alec heard about you being alone with Simon at a movie theatre, he got a tad bit possessive because fun fact, this was Alec as a boyfriend. Smart, Possessive and intense.
The movie was over and Simon had insisted that he walk you back to the institute, saying something about dark alleyways and scary demons. although You were a very skilled shadowhunter you hesitantly agreed and started your way back through new york. as you neared the institute doors, you made a horrible mistake of looking up at the window. seeing a shirtless Alec with his arms crossed along his bare chest, maybe because he was training, staring down at you and Simon with a frown. this was going to be a long night... you thought
you had managed to slip past the changing room without Alec noticing you, as he was punching away on that poor punching bag. you really didn't want to have the discussion you knew were coming, where everyone can hear you. you slipped into yours and Alecs bedroom and closed the door behind you. although it didn't take long for the door to be open and slammed open and pushed back again hard, and you didn't have to turn around to know who it was. Alec. with only a few quick strides, be was already behind you, pulling you roughly against his hips.
"so did you have fun with your friend Simon tonight ?" he said pushing a few strands of hair to the side so he had full access to your neck, starting to trail kisses down it.
"well, the movie was great" you said, trying to focus on the fact that you were there with Simon.
".... and Simon? did he try anything??" he whispered against your skin. you knew Alec was jealous, but the way he said it now, he seemed like he was almost, hurt. so you turned around to face him putting your arms around his neck.
"no, he didn't" you say shaking your head.
"it will always be you Alec, always and you know that." you looked into his eyes, one of your hands cupping his cheek, your thumb caressing his jaw. Alec drew a sharp breath, before a mischievous grin appeared on his lips.
"then you don't mind showing me ..exactly.. what you mean" you bite your lips at his words as he slowly backed you up on their bed. since his hands were already on your hips, he slipped them abit higher before lifting you up from the ground and gently tossing you onto the bed. he crawled on top of you, and it wasn't until now that you realised he still doesn't have a shirt on... lucky for you.
"i think your wearing too many clothes babe" he breathed out leaving a quick kiss on your lips before quickly slipping you out of your sweater and jeans, throwing them somewhere across the room.
"now your one to talk" you teased looking down on him, as he was still wearing his pants, while you were in just your underwear. he stoop up on his knees pulling his pants and his boxers as far down as he could, kicking them off and returning as he positioned himself above you once again. you could feel him against your inner thigh.
"hmm you were saying" he teased, slowly he lowered himself to your chest, immediately finding your sweet spot, sucking on it. a moan escaped your lips from the pleasure that shot through your body before you could stop it and you could feel Alec smirking against your skin. he knew exactly what to do to turn you on, he had done this alot of times after all. one of his hands skillfully opened up your bra, without much notice he slipped it off your shoulders, that too ending up somewhere along the floor. instead of going down to pay attention to your boobs as he so often did, he went upstairs again paying attention to your lips with his, going deep straight away. his tongue battled yours for dominance, dancing around eachother in such a manner that you had to pay attention, so when Alec suddenly dipped his hand into your pants, inserting two fingers into you right away. you gasped against his mouth making you break the kiss. griping Alecs back, you threw your head back in pleasure, moaning his name loudly. his hand movements were fast, his thumb circling your clit as he pumped into you with his other two fingers. just before you reached your high he pulled out. before you had the chance to do anything, Alec slipped your pants down your legs getting rid of that also. gently he spread your legs, reaching for the condoms you had under your mattress and slipping it on before alining himself with your entrance. he leaned down to kiss you, his eyes staring down at you searching yours as a question if you were ready, and you nodded. normally Alec would ease into you slowly, but he seemed he had something else in mind tonight as he plunged into you with full force making you scream out in pure pleasure and pain. he went full on with speed from his first thrust, his tip hitting your g-spot on each and every time. you were in a swarm of pleasure and emotion as you felt the bottom of your stomach tighten and you knew you were almost ready. based on the look on Alecs face combined with his thrusts you knew he was close too. so as the tightness in your stomach released in a swarm of pure bliss, Alec thrusted one more time before you felt him cum into the condom, collapsing on top of you, your sweaty bodies clinging to each other.
"so, it will always be me huh?" he asked out of breath, a cheeky smile on his lips as he leaned over you again, his manhood still inside you.
"always." you said back to him. this time leaning up fo him and kissing him softly.

———————————————
sorry this took a while to write i stopped halfway and lost the motivation to carry it on.

word count: 1088