Chapter 3

I was sleeping peacefully before I woke up to my twin brother busting into my room like a maniac. My brother was just staring at me with a look of stress and confusion on his face.

Not ready to be bothered with him, I grab my phone and see I had a text from Theo saying Stiles wasn't at the library. I looked at my brother with a look of annoyance on my face.

"Stiles did you go the library last night?" I asked him

"Yes I went to the library but I left because I got a text from Liam that Lydia was in the hospital." He explained to me

"Lydia's in the hospital, all because of Tracy or what ever kanima wolf thing she was." I told my brother

"I know, so I wanted to make sure she was okay I didn't want to risk anything. So I left before I could get to do any research to go check on her, but maybe I could go later tonight or tomorrow night." My brother suggested and said

"No, Stiles it's okay I understand can you just do it whenever you have the chance too?" I asked my brother

"Of course Sofie" my twin said reassuring me before leaving my room and closing the door

I laid back in my bed not wanting to leave it. How could everything in my life go to shit so quickly, I may have the boy, friends, family, and all those other thing but I don't have what I need. Myself I continue to lose myself as the days go on.

I can't take the stress and the pain the supernatural world has brought to me, sometimes I wish there was a way for me to go back to before we were so involved. Before that night even.

As I lay in my bed wondering what could go wrong next, I start to feel tears well up in my eyes. I wasn't trying to cry, it wasn't something I liked to do. But all I could do right now is lay in my bed and fight back the tears.

My body locked in place, feeling as if I couldn't move. But before I knew it I felt the tear drop from my eyes, I stopped fighting. I've stopped fighting the tears and the pain I've been holding in.

I slowly started to sit up in my bed, bringing my knees to my chest as I started to cry even more. I grabbed the stuffed animal my mom got me before she passed, a bunny. I held it close to my body as I put my head against the headboard of my bead.

And before I knew it I was sobbing, tears flowing out of my eyes and I couldn't stop them. But if we're being honest I didn't want to stop them, I felt as if me holding in these emotions were the reason I couldn't control my supernatural abilities. Things flying and breaking with out me doing anything except feeling upset.

I wanted to scream, I needed to scream. All the pain I was holding in made me want to scream. That's what I needed to do, as I tried to slow down my crying I took a deep breath.

I let out the loudest scream I have ever let out before, the light bulb in my lamp shattered along with the glass and my mirror. The windows broke behind me. I could feel the shards of glass hit the back of my body.

But I didn't care, I cried and cried just wanting everything to stop. It felt as if there were a thousand voices shouting in my head. I grabbed my hair into my hands and screamed again, but this time I couldn't control it. The voices were yelling at me as if they were trying to help me.

I could feel my eyes burning, as I opened them and looked into the cracked mirror of mines I couldn't believe it. My eyes were pure black like a demons. It wasn't voices talking to me and making me scream, it was the demons the souls of the supernaturals murdered by the supernatural. I could feel there pain.

"Doctors. Dread. Doctor. Dread. Masks. Drills. Lab. Experiment. Failed. Help, Help, Help." the whispers were saying to me

"STILES" I yelled for my brother praying he could help me