Chapter 5

The next morning

Sofiya's POV:

I'd just woken up, but instead of being on the couch I was in my bed. But Theo wasn't there and my bathroom door was open but the bathroom was empty. I didn't plan on going to school today, I needed to make a visit to somewhere important because there was someone I needed to see. I got out of my bed putting on some slippers as I headed down the stairs, just to see Theo waiting for me with breakfast.

"Goodmorning honeybun" Theo said with a huge smile

"Goodmorning, but since when did you start calling me honeybun"I asked him as I was surprised by the new nickname

"I don't know it just came to me while I was getting us breakfast" He said as he pointed at the breakfast on the table

"I don't know if I like it, and thank you for the food because I am extremely hungry" I told him as I walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek

"You are welcome, also your dad wanted me to let you know that he needed you to come by the police station today." Theo said as he walked with me over to the dining table

"Okay thanks for telling me. Also I'm pretty sure Scott needs to talk to you at school today." I told him as I took a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth

"Okay I'll keep an eye out for him" He said before taking a bite of some eggs

I nodded my head as I was too busy enjoying my bacon to say anything else. Theo started smiling at me with a wide grin as I ate my food. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the cheesy smile he was giving me. He is just so adorable in many ways that I'd never be able to explain. But I think I was daydreaming because all of a sudden Theo snapped his fingers in my face as he just laughed at me. I picked up another piece of bacon but this time I threw it at him which caused him to give me a fake surprised look as I just laughed at him.

1 hour later

Theo left for school, and I had just finished getting dressed so I could leave to head over to the police station. Parrish was currently helping Lydia learn how to fight, and I was busy heading over to my dad to see what he needed. I walked down the stairs grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter top on my way out the door locking it behind me. I opened my car door sitting in the driver's seat and closing the door after me.

I started up my car and put on my seat belt. Pulling out of the drive way and starting to drive towards the police station, I'd just happen to notice the Argent's old house as I was driving. All I could think about was Allison and how many memories I made with her and Lydia in that house together. I miss her so much,before I knew it I felt a tear drop and as I looked up at the stop sign it flew in to someone's car windshield.

Making me instantly speed around the corner, not wanting to be nearby anymore. At this point I was just driving down the road in silence as I thought about everything. I mean Dread Doctors, Chimeras, and to make it better I can't seem to control my powers or these stupid visions I'm getting. Could the supernatural world not be anymore stressful, the only good thing happening to me so far is me and Theo's relationship which is something I hold close to my heart lately.

Even though my insecurities and my lack of trust in him may cause many arguments, I do care about him a lot. But my brother has been getting in my head lately and I mean I don't even know what to do about it because part of me wants to trust him and the other part wants me to trust Theo. I have to make a decision and I have to make one soon.

15 minutes later

I'd just made it to the police station and as I walked in I saw my dad looking at files in his office. I walked in to his office knocking on his door which obviously startled him. He looked up at me a little shocked before walking over to me and giving me a hug. As he stepped back pulling me farther into his office closing the door and blinds behind me.